“Beautiful views”
Review of 360 ̊ Bar

360 ̊ Bar
Ranked #20 of 220 Restaurants in Choeng Thale
Cuisines: Barbecue, Mediterranean, Spanish, Thai, Contemporary, International, Fusion
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: To celebrate the most romantic of daily rituals - watching the sun set over the Andaman Sea - there is no better place than 360° Bar & Grill. Ascend through the winding road to the highest point of The Pavilions and you will be rewarded with panoramic vistas over Bag Tao bay and Layan beach. To complement the breathtaking views and celebrate "the blue hour" in style, enjoy our signature Love Potions and sample our range of Asian and Western inspired tapas, delicacies meant to be shared. See you on top!
Reviewed October 22, 2017

Beautiful views to accompany a great selection of cocktails and tapas. The night we went a DJ was on, played great music.

JeanPhilippeJacopin, General Manager at 360 ̊ Bar, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2017

Dear TheStewartClan,

I would like to thank you for visiting our celebrated bar 360°, and I am very pleased that you not only enjoyed the beautiful sunset but also the food, cocktails and the music..

Your comments have been passed to the entire Team who were so happy that their could provide such a great time during your visit.

We are all looking forward to the pleasure of your next visit should your travels bring you back in Phuket.

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

My friend and I were staying at the Pavillions and made a few attempts to get up to the bar during our stay. The bar being open is very dependent on the weather, so don't be disheartened if you can't go the first time, you'll just need to try again!

The view is beautiful, the ambience lovely with chill music floating through the air, the cocktails delicious and the tapas divine!

The cheese board was an absolute treat! Would recommend!

JeanPhilippeJacopin, General Manager at 360 ̊ Bar, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2017

Dear Jangle D,

I would like to thank you for your persistence to reach our celebrated bar 360° as indeed during this time of the year the opening of our bar relies on the atmospheric clemency. I am delighted that you had such a great time with us and that you enjoyed so much our cocktails, tapas and cheese.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our bar, and hope that we will have the great pleasure of welcoming you again should your travels bring you back to Phuket.

Reviewed July 30, 2017

Went with a group to have cocktails and watch the sunset. Definitely worth it. Ate there when looked at menu. Great food. Chef came out and recommended some dishes. Book in advance.

JeanPhilippeJacopin, General Manager at 360 ̊ Bar, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2017

Dear Edward h,

I would like to thank you for visiting your celebrated bar 360°, and I am very pleased that your party not only enjoyed the beautiful sunset but also the food and cocktails.

Your comments have been passed to the entire Team who were so happy that their constant efforts in providing a great time to your guests was well appreciated.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

staff and management are extremely polite, friendly and helpful which made the whole experience a delight.

JeanPhilippeJacopin, General Manager at 360 ̊ Bar, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2017

Dear Noppadol D,

I would like to thank you for visiting our celebrated bar 360°, and I am so pleased that your experience with us met all your expectations.

Your comments have been shared with the entire Team who were delighted that their constant efforts to provide a great and comfortable time to our guests were widely appreciated and recognised.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our 360° bar, and the Team and I are looking forward to welcoming you again soon should your travels bring you back to beautiful Phuket.

Reviewed June 6, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is located on the top of a mountain and cannot be reached by taxi. The taxi can only take you to the main entrance, then one will have to transfer to a buggy for a 5 mins ride to the top of the mountain. The feeling is very exclusive and great ambience for romantic dinner. They offer good selection of cocktails, but the food slightly fell short of my expectation.

1  Thank HoneyBeez
JeanPhilippeJacopin, General Manager at 360 ̊ Bar, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2017

Dear Honeybee231,

I would like to thank for visiting our celebrated bar 360° and I am pleased that overall you had a pleasant time with us.

Your comments have been shared with the entire Team and in particular with the culinary team whose food on that evening fell short of your expectations.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to send us the feedback of your experience with us as it is through constructive comments that we can continuously improve the quality of our customers' service.