“Beautiful!”
Review of 360 ̊ Bar

360 ̊ Bar
Ranked #18 of 166 Restaurants in Choeng Thale
Cuisines: Barbecue, Mediterranean, Spanish, Thai, Contemporary, International, Fusion
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: To celebrate the most romantic of daily rituals - watching the sun set over the Andaman Sea - there is no better place than 360° Bar & Grill. Ascend through the winding road to the highest point of The Pavilions and you will be rewarded with panoramic vistas over Bag Tao bay and Layan beach. To complement the breathtaking views and celebrate "the blue hour" in style, enjoy our signature Love Potions and sample our range of Asian and Western inspired tapas, delicacies meant to be shared. See you on top!
Asia
“Beautiful!”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

This is definitely a place to go to with friends or for a romantic start to you evening. Just driving in to the place was a beautiful experience. We parked our car and immediately there were two golf carts ready to drive us up the hill to the bar. Enjoy a sunset overlooking both the ocean and the inland of the island. You're up that high! The drinks are delicious and different (in a good way), the staff is attentive and the appetizers are tasty. We'll definitely be back!

• Visited March 2014

• Korean first
Atlanta, Georgia
“Amazing drinks, view and food”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

My wife and I were staying at the Pavilions Hotel and we were starving. Dinner would not be served until later that evening so we went to happy hour at the 360 Bar and Grill. The food at the 360 Bar and Grill is very good. They serve tapas so they are great appetizers to dinner. Or if you want a dinner were you can try a little of everything. The drinks at the 360 Bar and Grill are fantastic and the best drinks we had during our two week stay in Thailand. They have happy hour from 5:30 to 6:30 every day and we took advantage of that. If you like/love Thai flavors here are the drinks that I recommend ( Ginger lemongrass martini, 6:30 at 360, Hex Appeal and Lychee Lemongrass ice tea). I included pictures of the drinks as well. Our bartender's name was Tang and she mixed our drinks to perfection every time. She was full of conversation and very friendly. I ordered my favorite drink "Hex Appeal" from another bartender and it was not the same. We also had a very good conversation with Eric, the food and beverage manager, who spoke about much he enjoyed the flavors of Thailand and the sourcing of their food being fresh, organic and all natural. We also were fortunate to speak with the chef as my wife has an egg allergy and does not eat pork. The chef personally prepared this made from scratch prawn dish that was absolutely unforgettable.

Phuket, Thailand
“Why Change something that worked so well”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

We live on Phuket and 360 Bar was a firm favorite not only with us but family friends that came to visit. We liked to go for the Happy Hour two for one cocktails and watch the sunset. Apparently after many years it is no longer. Probably maybe a new Food and Beverage manager? Friends went and were told this stopped one year ago which is not true as we took our daughter on her visit in November 2013. Locals are not here for two weeks maybe who ever decided to change this should consider the loyal customers.

Hong Kong, China
“Oysters”
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

I go to 360 a few times a year. Cocktails are spot on. Prices have gone up a bit, so don't go if you are looking for Thai priced night out. Last week I had the oysters for the first time - absolutely outstanding. The debate with my friends was were the best ever, or second best - that's how good they were.

“Came for the view and stayed for an amazing meal!”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I wish I had heard of 360 earlier in my trip. We were told it was a great place for a sunset drink, so planned to stop in for an hour or so. We should have known it was going to be the perfect evening when we saw the lush canopy as we passed through the gates of the Pavilions. We ended up spending our entire evening there enjoying great drinks (the Island cosmo was my favorite) and wonderful food. The staff was very attentive and made sure we had a spectacular evening.

2 Thank leaslatt