“Great Thai Massage”
Review of Chadasai spa

Chadasai spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Travel is your time to get away, relax and recharge.Whether you want to fill your days with invigorating activities,Relaxing spa treatments or a perfect balance of both, We'll customizing itinerary for you that features the most luxurious and unforgettable activities and experiences in the world's leading spa and active destinations.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great Thai Massage”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

I did Thai foot massage and my wife had Thai massage plus a Thai facial. The massages were great and the folks friendly. Service was great and the therapists excellent. We'll go back.

2 Thank Kaiserja

UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Chadasai Spa at Bangtao is for me the the No. 1 Spa in Phuket!”
Reviewed November 8, 2011

On my first visit to Chadasai Spa next to the Asian Oriental shop near Tesco Lotus, I was pleasantly surprised because it is exactly as the web site suggests. I was greeted by one of the owners Pim who gave me a tea of my choice while we discussed treatments. I found and on subsequent visits the quality of the therapists was as good as any found in the Spas of top hotels and at considerably less cost. My favourite the Thai Massage was superb and my girlfriend found the beauty and hair treatments were excellent.
I thoroughly recommend a visit you will not be disappointed!

Visited October 2011
2 Thank 33Greg
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Treat yourself to the BEST spa in Phuket”
Reviewed July 7, 2011

I travel a lot, and have been to many spas over the years. I have been to upmarket, lavish hotel spas, and down market 'beach spas', and I have learned that quality is not necessarily associated with price. This is certainly the case with Chadasai Spa in Bangtao Beach, just near Tesco Lotus Supermarket. Owned and opperated by two young girls, this is one of the most lovely , relaxing experiences I have had.
Beautifully designed and decorated with flowing silk fabrics and natural straw and wood, you feel relaxed as soon as you enter this spa. I was greeted with a cup of ginger tea, then lead to a gorgeous area with soft backround music and a super comfortable lay back wicker chair. The foot massage was supurb, as was the back and shoulder massage.
I finished with another ginger tea. I felt the benifits of this massage for a week afterwards. I can highly recommend this spa to all those who travel to Phuket.

Visited July 2011