“Treat yourself to the BEST spa in Phuket”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Chadasai spa

Chadasai spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Travel is your time to get away, relax and recharge.Whether you want to fill your days with invigorating activities,Relaxing spa treatments or a perfect balance of both, We'll customizing itinerary for you that features the most luxurious and unforgettable activities and experiences in the world's leading spa and active destinations.
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Treat yourself to the BEST spa in Phuket”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2011

I travel a lot, and have been to many spas over the years. I have been to upmarket, lavish hotel spas, and down market 'beach spas', and I have learned that quality is not necessarily associated with price. This is certainly the case with Chadasai Spa in Bangtao Beach, just near Tesco Lotus Supermarket. Owned and opperated by two young girls, this is one of the most lovely , relaxing experiences I have had.
Beautifully designed and decorated with flowing silk fabrics and natural straw and wood, you feel relaxed as soon as you enter this spa. I was greeted with a cup of ginger tea, then lead to a gorgeous area with soft backround music and a super comfortable lay back wicker chair. The foot massage was supurb, as was the back and shoulder massage.
I finished with another ginger tea. I felt the benifits of this massage for a week afterwards. I can highly recommend this spa to all those who travel to Phuket.

Visited July 2011