“Great Pizza!”

Cudos Restaurant & Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Worth the 10 min walk from the seafront to find this little gem. Imaginative menu and lovely outdoor tranquil seating. Service excellent although they struggled on the wine recommendation.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We dropped in for a drink and sat outside in the courtyard at the rear which was an attractive space with wooden tables and comfy chairs scattered around.

Drinks were ok - the fresh lychee martini was made with tinned lychees and rather sweet.

We had a risotto which was a little wet - I think it had been made in a hurry - but lots of herbs and a good flavour.

We were offered bread and a small amuse-bouche. Service was good - attentive but not overly so.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Very, super, friendly, delisious!!! The staff is mega nice and friendly! Just gives you a megatonn of positive emotions! Food is very simple but veeery delisious!

1  Thank seebas76
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Where to start at Cudos?

I was there last summer with very good friends of mine who are like family to me (along with my partner). I never been there before that time but as I was reading good recommendations I thought of giving it at try. What I liked the most was the atmosphere. Attentive staff, good lite music performed by a band in the back ground (then lovely quiet music played by the restaurant), and to be honest good quality of people as audience at the restaurant (Europeans, Americans <North and South>, Aussies and Asians). What I mean with this, is that the atmosphere wasn't ruined by low quality "mostly blond low quality tourists who invaded Thailand in the last 2 years" ...

Wine list was good but menu didn't show many options. Quality and presentation of the food was just right but nothing out of the world, however what was out of reality was the price!

I might return there if they review their pricing versus quality or if a friend is paying!

2  Thank Gabuke
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I usually love this place and dine there frequently however after looking at the new menu it was rather disappointing. I went there with 4 friends and none of us could be applealed by the choice. Also could not find interest to go back since that. We ended up having mediocre pizzas while usually this place has amazing fusion cuisine.

The wine selection is great and the staff is lovely and attentinve. I do love the bar and the presentation. I guess once they change the menu back to what it was I'll be be definitely coming back :)

2  Thank HMSJ