All reviews bedroom villa panache restaurant canal village private pool kids club shuttle bus washing machine three bedroom big kitchen sister hotel two storey gated community duty manager rented a car layan beach shuttle service thai new year
Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

We have been coming here for quite a few years and every visit just gets better and better , they have recently become Angsana and I'm pleased to say they have kept their friendly and efficient service and improved where I didn't think it was possible as everything is perfect , When we arrived we were so excited to be back it truly feels like we're coming home to family , on arrival into Phuket we were met by our driver from the hotel that wasted no time in delivering us safely to all the friendly reception staff that were waiting to meet us with huge hugs and a massive surprise, when we went to our villa it had welcome home on our bed ( see photos ) how beautiful it was too see that , every day we were greeted by the friendly staff at reception and breakfast our favourite meal of the day . We love to have a chat with everyone and we looked forward to seeing everyone we hadn't seen for 12 months . Breakfast Is always terrific everyone is so attentive and kind they can't do enough for you and the breakfast selection is great , we looked forward to seeing all the staff that we have grown very fond of,you really feel part of our family . Our villa as always has everything you could possibly want and the wonderful maids that come every day are terrific, the sad part is when we have to leave . all the staff are a big part of the reason we go back to Phuket every year and stay at Angsana Villas can't wait to go back 2018 a Big Thank you to All the Managers , Reception /Lobby staff , Breakfast team , Maids , Gardeners and Security Gate men see you in 2018 .

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Angsana_Villas83110, General Manager at Angsana Villas Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2017

Dear Redtaffy12,

Thank you for being our guests and taking time to send us feedback about your stay at Angsana Villas Resort!

It is always a pleasure to receive compliments highlighting particular positive aspects of the hotel and staff. This is after all, one of the best guidelines to evaluate and improve our services.

Thank you once more for sharing your positive impression of our resort . It is feedback such as yours that continually motivates us to exceed the expectations of our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back and extending to you once again our true Angsana experience.

Your home away from home is waiting for you anytime!

Reviewed June 13, 2017

I was travelling alone with my small daughter and not once did I feel apprehensive or anxious. Each person in the staff is so welcoming and friendly that it makes you comfortable immediately. The property is all comprehensive and easy to keep track of children even one when is not accompanying them to the pool or restaurant.

Room Tip: The options are vast..but best to choose the suites as they offer privacy as well as quick service.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family

Dear Bhavna R,

Thank you for sharing your positive remark in Tripadvisor.

We are so pleased to hear that you had an excellent stay at our resort. We strive to deliver excellent service to each and every one of our guests and we are so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Angsana Villas Resort Phuket and providing you with another unforgettable stay soon.

Reviewed June 11, 2017

The villas are very maintained and staffs are very friendly. Our group had a good time there. We arrived a bit early and the receptionist was very kind to offer us a 50% discount to eat at the coffee shop which is a very nice gesture. The villa has shuttle bus to the Laguna area as well as to beach etc. Basically, you could get to whatever you need in Phuket except of course you need to hire a car to Patong or Phuket town separately.

Room Tip: I have most villa are pretty good
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends

Dear lsk2397,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and other travelers!

I am very delighted to know that you had a nice stay at our resort, and most importantly you were impressed with the genuine hospitality of our associates.

I look forward to welcoming you back and providing you with another blissful stay soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed June 8, 2017 via mobile

Having travelled to Phuket so many times but I would say that my stay at Angsana Villa Resort was by far one of the best experience for me and my family. Full credit to Mr. Sree Valson and Ms. Yana who extended their hospitality and made sure our trip was the best. Highly recommend this property to anyone visiting Phuket and surely this will be our permanent place of stay.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Angsana_Villas83110, Hotel Manager at Angsana Villas Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2017

Dear Dmanwani,

We were delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and would like to sincerely thank you for the positive feedback especially in relation to the service and our associates.

We would be thrilled to have you as our guest again in the near future, and to provide you with the complete Angsana Villas Resort experience.
Should you decide to stay with us again, please alert me in advance so that I can give your next stay my personal attention.

Hotel Manager Angsana Villas Resort Phuket

Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

I booked suite for 1 night and got free upgrade offer to 2 Bedroom Villa. The front officer is really nice. She explains every information that guests need to know. We very appreciate on this

However, I don't like the breakfast here. It's not variety and soso whic lower than my expectation for 4.5 stars, Angsana brand.
Even this is the low season and the hotel provide only 1 restaurant for breakfast, I think there should be more menu available for guests. The staff at the restaurant is not good. They don't have service mind. They not even ask me would I like to get tea or coffee. They seems happy to serve foreigners more than Thai people. How's poor!

In summary, everything is good. The place is nice, peace, except the breakfast and staff at that breakfast area.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Brian_Connelly007, General Manager at Angsana Villas Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2017

Dear Amk W,

Thank you for taking time and share your experience with us and other travelers!

We are glad that you liked the free upgrade for the 2 bedroom villa as well as hospitality of our reception staff and overall enjoyed your stay with us!

Sincerely, your comments form an integral part of our service evaluation process, and help us ascertain areas for immediate improvement as well as future product development.We have taken note of  your comment in regards to the quality of our breakfast and as to how this experience may be further enhanced.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Hope the shortfalls did not deter your impression of our resort.
I look forward to welcoming you back and extend to you the complete Angsana Villas Resort experience we aspire to deliver to all our guests.

Brian Connelly,