All reviews bedroom villa panache restaurant canal village private pool kids club shuttle bus washing machine three bedroom big kitchen sister hotel two storey gated community duty manager rented a car layan beach shuttle service thai new year
Reviewed June 13, 2017

I was travelling alone with my small daughter and not once did I feel apprehensive or anxious. Each person in the staff is so welcoming and friendly that it makes you comfortable immediately. The property is all comprehensive and easy to keep track of children even one when is not accompanying them to the pool or restaurant.

Room Tip: The options are vast..but best to choose the suites as they offer privacy as well as quick service.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Angsana_Villas83110, General Manager at Angsana Villas Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2017

Dear Bhavna R,

Thank you for sharing your positive remark in Tripadvisor.

We are so pleased to hear that you had an excellent stay at our resort. We strive to deliver excellent service to each and every one of our guests and we are so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Angsana Villas Resort Phuket and providing you with another unforgettable stay soon.

Hotel Manager Angsana Villas Resort

Reviewed June 11, 2017

The villas are very maintained and staffs are very friendly. Our group had a good time there. We arrived a bit early and the receptionist was very kind to offer us a 50% discount to eat at the coffee shop which is a very nice gesture. The villa has shuttle bus to the Laguna area as well as to beach etc. Basically, you could get to whatever you need in Phuket except of course you need to hire a car to Patong or Phuket town separately.

Room Tip: I have most villa are pretty good
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends

Dear lsk2397,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and other travelers!

I am very delighted to know that you had a nice stay at our resort, and most importantly you were impressed with the genuine hospitality of our associates.

I look forward to welcoming you back and providing you with another blissful stay soon.

Warm regards,

Hotel Manager Angsana Villas Resort

Reviewed June 8, 2017 via mobile

Having travelled to Phuket so many times but I would say that my stay at Angsana Villa Resort was by far one of the best experience for me and my family. Full credit to Mr. Sree Valson and Ms. Yana who extended their hospitality and made sure our trip was the best. Highly recommend this property to anyone visiting Phuket and surely this will be our permanent place of stay.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Angsana_Villas83110, Hotel Manager at Angsana Villas Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2017

Dear Dmanwani,

We were delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and would like to sincerely thank you for the positive feedback especially in relation to the service and our associates.
It is feedback such as yours that continually motivates us to exceed the expectations of our guests.

We would be thrilled to have you as our guest again in the near future, and to provide you with the complete Angsana Villas Resort experience.
Should you decide to stay with us again, please alert me in advance so that I can give your next stay my personal attention.

Hotel Manager Angsana Villas Resort Phuket

Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

I booked suite for 1 night and got free upgrade offer to 2 Bedroom Villa. The front officer is really nice. She explains every information that guests need to know. We very appreciate on this

However, I don't like the breakfast here. It's not variety and soso whic lower than my expectation for 4.5 stars, Angsana brand.
Even this is the low season and the hotel provide only 1 restaurant for breakfast, I think there should be more menu available for guests. The staff at the restaurant is not good. They don't have service mind. They not even ask me would I like to get tea or coffee. They seems happy to serve foreigners more than Thai people. How's poor!

In summary, everything is good. The place is nice, peace, except the breakfast and staff at that breakfast area.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Brian_Connelly007, General Manager at Angsana Villas Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2017

Dear Amk W,

Thank you for taking time and share your experience with us and other travelers!

We are glad that you liked the free upgrade for the 2 bedroom villa as well as hospitality of our reception staff and overall enjoyed your stay with us!

Sincerely, your comments form an integral part of our service evaluation process, and help us ascertain areas for immediate improvement as well as future product development.We have taken note of  your comment in regards to the quality of our breakfast and as to how this experience may be further enhanced.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Hope the shortfalls did not deter your impression of our resort.
I look forward to welcoming you back and extend to you the complete Angsana Villas Resort experience we aspire to deliver to all our guests.

Brian Connelly,
General Manager Angsana Villas Resort

Reviewed May 24, 2017

We stayed in 3 Bedroom Villa with private pool for 2 weeks . The villa was a great choice, very spacious, comfortable and well equipped( washing machine, television sets in all rooms, equipped kitchen) Good sized villa pool. Courtesy minivan to lobby (breakfast) all the time .
Convenient shuttle to Laguna and beach minivan service.
The local restaurant was ok for breakfast.
The staff were very friendly and helpful, particularly maids, minivan drivers and Russian-speaking girl at the reception, they were excellent. The service was always accompanied with a famous Thai smile.
Highly recommended for the families with children.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Brian_Connelly007, General Manager at Angsana Villas Resort Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2017

Dear Alex B,

It is a pleasure for us and our staff to read such a positive and detailed review, in particular for highlighting the genuine Thai hospitality of our staff.

Thank you for choosing Angsana Villas Resort for your stay as well as for your kind review and 5 star rating at TripAdvisor, that means a lot to us!

We would be happy to welcome you anytime in future again.

Brian Connelly