The Park Surin
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
AM Surin Place(Choeng Thale)
Surintra(Choeng Thale)
  • Pool
The Surin Phuket(Choeng Thale)
View Hotel
The Chava Resort(Choeng Thale)
  • Pool
The Kris Resort(Thalang District)
Twinpalms Phuket(Thalang District)
View Hotel
Pen Villa Hotel(Choeng Thale)
View Hotel
MANATHAI Surin Phuket(Choeng Thale)
Benyada Lodge(Thalang District)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgreat apartmentquiet locationfamily holidayhouse keepingliving roombalconyphuketbeachunitstoasteraudylaundry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 4, 2010

we stayed at surin park apartments for one week whilst attending a friends wedding, playing golf and hanging out at the beach with our two boys. the apartment 501 was a beautifully appointed room - very spacious and ideal for our needs.
we really appreciated the service that helped us do all the activities we wanted to and really made the most out of our trip.
food at the restaurant was also great our kids loved the spaghetti!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
SusanSurinPark, PA to Director at The Park Surin, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2010

Good evening,

Thank you for the fantastic review. It is much appreciated. We are all missing the boys, especially me. :D

Glad to be able to help make your holiday one to remember. We are more than happy to help.

Hope to see you all again soon.

Reviewed April 1, 2010

Thank you to all the staff for a wonderful stay at Surin Park, the apartment was beauitful and very comfortable, we had a great time in Phuket

Grace Perri

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
SusanSurinPark, PA to Director at The Park Surin, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2010

Good morning Grace,

Thank you for the review it is much appreciated. We are glad to be at your service and to hear that you had a great stay.

Hope to see you again.

Susan and the rest of the staffs of Surin Park

Reviewed March 26, 2010

My family including 3 young children plus our maid stayed in unit 403, a 2-bedroom apartment which faces the plains of Surin. Surin Park is a boutique development that is well-designed and built. We found the accessories and furnishing of a quality found in good-class resorts. Has the conveniences of a modern kitchen complete with fridge, microwave, coffee maker and toaster. Full complement of cutlery, even has 8 wine and 8 champagne glasses.

Food at the restaurant you would want try if you’re too lazy or tired to leave the comforts of the apartment:
 Surin Park Fried Chicken
 Tom Yum Khung
 Deep-fried Ice-Cream

Things to do/places to eat:
 Surin Beach 5-6 minutes walk across Courtyard at the Marriot, buy local food/snacks from the side-stalls and chomp on while you enjoy the sunset on the beach
 Friday night shopping (once a week only) across Phuket Fantasea at Kamala – lots of good-value clothes and food. Sadly, it closes around 9 PM so be there early
 Farang Restaurant – good value Thai and Western food; 10 minutes by car along the main road from Surin Park heading towards the airport

Recommended for:
 Families with children
 Anyone prefers the laid-back charms of rustic Surin over the intense bustle of Patong

Downside:
 Distance to other areas of interest if you don’t drive
 Internet charges – I wish they just include it as part of the hotel rates

TK Lai
teikkin.lai@nova-hub.com

Good evening Teik,

How are you? How's your two weeks back at work?

Trust that everything is going well with you and your family.

Thank you for the great review. It is much appreciated.

We will be including the internet in the hotel rates later on. And more services will be available to you and other Customer's of Surin Park.

Reviewed March 26, 2010

Surin Park is nestled on a picturesque hillside a few minutes walk from Surin beach and Bangtao Bay. Upon arrival we were greeted with cool towels and water and an early check in at 9am was not a problem at all, in fact we were taken to our gorgeous 2 bedroom apartment within minutes!! The building is pretty much brand new and the apartments are spacious, have amazingly comfortable beds and the softest pillows i have ever slept on!! Such a change from the hard beds and massive pillows most high end accomodation use. I got home and all of a sudden my bed that was once great is now just average. I want one of those pillows!!! Internet connection was fast and free for use in their restaurant or a small charge in room! The home theater system was great for entertaining the whole family and the extra TV in main bedroom was great for quiet nights. Kitchen is fully equipped with everything you could need though we didn't cook anything except for snacks as their kitchen was absolutely amazing. We ate at many restaurants around Surin and Phuket but nothing compared to the quality, quantity and affordability of the food served by their restaurant. Try their morning glory with spicy thai salad, Susanne recommended and it didn't disappoint! They also were very generous in bringing our food to our room for us most nights as i was feeling unwell and wanted the comfort of eating alone with my family. The other option was to dine in their restaurant with wonderful views and service by our favourite waiter Hom. The condominiums are run by a European/Thai family who speak both English and Thai (among other languages) making communication a breeze!! Susanne and Ron were so helpful and as it was my first visit to Thailand, they didn't hesitate to answer my million questions!! Sorry if i annoyed you guys!! I was also sick during my stay unfortunately and Susanne and her mother personally took me to the hospital for treatment, they were so caring and lovely! Susan also organised most of our day trips with a local driver called Thum who we also came to love at very reasonable prices and even got discounts for us on outside tours, thanks so much!! My son loved the swimming pool, he swam every day and the spa was a perfect height for him to stand on his own. Surin Park is a great place for all kinds of travellers but the value, luxury and service are the 3 things that will bring me back!! One last thing, the Chantelay markets were spectacular, Mon and Thurs at the nearby Tesco shopping centre, great bargains and amazing food!! You must try!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
SusanSurinPark, General Manager at The Park Surin, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2010

Good afternoon,

How are you all doing?? I can't believe I haven't respond to your review.

Hope the weather in australia is nice.

Thank you so much for the fantastic review. When will we be seeing you again? Planning to come again next year perhaps?

We are all missing you.

Susan and Ot

Reviewed March 25, 2010

My brother and i stayed here for 4nights in march. we didnt know much about the place when we booked it! We got there and got greeted by a beautiful, friendly english speaking receptionist. The hotel is a family owned and know how to treat their guess. The place is very spacious, big balcony, foxtel, got their own bar and 24 security! Its located off the road in a nice quite area. Its close to surin and kamala beach, laguna golf course and a lot of restaurant. I would really recommend this hotel to families and couples. not so to single guys looking to have fun! far from nightlife! i would come stay here again if i come back to phuket. my brother rate this hotel as 5 star!
I like to thank OOM and KUN for making my holiday fun. Even though half the times we didnt know what we talking about. And good fried rice!

thanx marvin and marty perez

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
SusanSurinPark, PA to Director at The Park Surin, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2010

Hi Marvin and Marty,

Glad you enjoyed your stay here in Phuket. I will pass on your message to Oom and Kung. I am sure they will be thrilled. And both are waiting for you to return again. As Oom feels lonely.

I will pass on your comment on his fried rice. :D I'm sure he will be thrilled.

Here is getting hotter and hotter each day.

We all hope to see you both again soon.
Thank you so much for the review it is much appreciated.

Best Personal Regards,