“Perfect position between two beaches”
Review of The Park Surin

The Park Surin
Ranked #4 of 27 Choeng Thale B&B and Inns
“Perfect position between two beaches”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Had two weeks here - intended to do several day trips around the islands but spent the whole time chilling by the pool. Very nice stylish apartment,good food and lovely staff. The hotel is in a quiet position a short walk from two beaches and lots of restaurants to choose from. Our friends all want to come back with us!

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
SusanSurinPark, General Manager at The Park Surin, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
Good morning,

Thank you so very much for writing us a review.

I am glad that you enjoyed our accommodation and services here at Surin Park.

We can't wait to welcome you back to Phuket and to Surin Park.

Do stay in touch.

Susan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Bloemfontein, South Africa
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We recently stayed in Surin Park for a week and can attest to the experiences of others here that Surin Park delivers excellent service. The apartments are spacious and very well equipped. The property is slightly of the beaten track which means that it is quiet without being totally secluded. If you want the madness of the club scene, by all means go to Patong. If you wish to relax and enjoy your holiday, this is a good choice.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
SusanSurinPark, General Manager at The Park Surin, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Good afternoon Johan,

Thank you so much for the review.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here in Phuket and we can't wait to welcome you back.

Rosebud, Australia
Reviewed June 4, 2013

My wife and I stayed at Surin Park for a week in Mid May. Unfortunately they had our arrival time incorrect and we were stranded at the airport for an hour and a half getting hassled by taxi drivers (anyone that has been there could sympathise).
We were picked up by a very nice young man who took us to our accommodation.
On arrival we were checked in and shown to our room by Yudee, who was lovely during our whole stay. I must say there was a real Wow factor when we walked into the room. It was very spacious and well laid out, but the views of the mountains opposite and pool area were fantastic. We had a pool access unit, which is definitely worth the small extra cost. It was very convenient to be able to walk down just a few steps to the pool deck (although I imagine it could be quite noisy during the busy season).
We had a few minor maintenance issues but they were fixed very promptly and the staff were very friendly and smiling.
We ate virtually every day at the on site restaurant, and as we were just about the only ones there, had the best seat in the house and very efficient service. The food was very good and had variety. A very special thanks to Bao and Keah for their big smiles every day. What they lacked in translation (not their fault as we were in their country!) they more than made up for.
Thanks to the housemaids for making up our room each day. They made sure they did not impact on our holiday, even though we were around a lot.
Suzanne is a lovely host and we thank her for her courtesy and especially the "paper lantern" ceremony (certainly worth the 60 baht!).
My only suggestion to Suzanne and Yudee would be to get out of the office a bit more. It can be quite hard getting attention from the counter.
Surin Beach itself is quite nice. The sand is lovely and you don't get assled too much. It is only about a 10 minute walk from the apartments.
Overall we had a fantastic time at Surin Park. The atmosphere is very good and we would recommend it to others.

Room Tip: if you are going during the quite season, definitely upgrade to a pool access room.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Good evening!!!

Thank you so very much for the lovely long review.

My sincere apologies for the issue with the airport transfer.....

I am glad that the driver was nice and that the check in procedure was smooth.
Also very glad to hear that our apartment was a wow factor for you :D

I am glad you enjoyed our restaurant and cuisine along with the service we provide.

You are most welcome. I am glad I was able to assist you even if it is in the slightest bit. NExt time make sure you come during November where the sky is filled with the lanterns.

Good news for you is that we have moved the office now and it is at the restaurant bar, so we see every guests immediately ^.^

Will wait for your return.

Moscow
Reviewed May 30, 2013

As they say, there are always two opinions: the conventional one and the one of a lady. The conventional opinion is correct & comprehensible, but the lady's one is more interesting. Yet, to the place like this there can't be two opinions, and I completely agree with my brother - Surin Park is... simply gorgeous! As soon as you make it there you start feeling yourself like home. Same friendly staff, magnificent view to hills and Bang Tao beach or coconut palms, tasty tiny pancakes on breakfast and, certainly, dearest second-to-none Susan.
Thank you so much Surin Park for meeting us not as guests, but as haven't-seen-for-ages-relatives

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
SusanSurinPark, General Manager at The Park Surin, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
Good afternoon Irina!!!!

How are you? I heard about the flight back home, I hope you are ok and it wasn't too scary.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the review. :D

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us again this year and I can't wait to see you again soon!

Moscow
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Last April I've described Surin Park as the place of "impossible not to return to" grade. Well, just as my rating implies, I've returned here this May. And I can really say that it felt quite calming, as if I've virtually returned home from some long (and sometimes not too pleasant) journey.
Everything was on it's right place, same stuff (with some new useful additions like stereosystem for iDevices or the wallclocks), same staff (with something that felt like new level of English), dearest Susan capable of to attending all over the place at once (that's the level of time-management capabilities one has to aspire to!), same great views (we've found that two-bedroom apartment of the 4th floor also offers a serene scenery of palm tress waggling greetfully). It's all still there, even some bit-too-slow-breakfast ;)
The place appears to undergo some reformations, so it's really curious to see how it turns. Surely it would be for the best, the course was set correctly. I can tell: Wi-Fi is free now :)

P.S. Dear Susan, should you transit through Moscow in winter, our offer hasn't expired! ;)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
SusanSurinPark, General Manager at The Park Surin, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
Good morning Eugene,

As always your review headers are always the firework.
And the review always brightens my day. :D

I am honoured, that we're like home for you. :D
And we are all very happy to be able to welcome you back to our place here in Phuket. :D And we now wait for your next return.

Fantastic to here that after all these months passed by we are able to provide you with the same quality of services and accommodation. Even better to hear that my staffs have improved their english. It is hard for me to notice as I am with them everyday and sometimes all day. :D

I will check up on the breakfast issue, as it shouldn't take too long to prepare at all.

P.S. Dear Eugene, I won't forget to let you and Irina know.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I stayed here with a number of friends in late April/early May for a period of 5 nights. The apartments are finished to an excellent standard and very well maintained with free wi-fi, TV (with good selection of channels) and fully ready to go kitchen area.

The nicest element of the apartment was the balcony area, which was very large. The doors leading out from the living room/kitchen area completely open up allowing for a nice breeze to flow into the apartment.

I shared a 2-bedroom apartment, which was lovely but only had 1 shared bathroom. It would be great if there was 2, but this was a minor minor issue.

The location is also very good - a 5 minute walk to the beach area and various nice restaurants and bars.

The on-site food is really good (particularly enjoyed the Pad Thai and Chicken Snitzel) but it can be particularly slow in arriving. For me this wasn't an issue because I was there relaxing and not in a rush, but some people may find it a frustratingly long wait.

I would definitely stay again and would recommend to others.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
SusanSurinPark, General Manager at The Park Surin, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Good morning Ben,

Thank you so much for such a lovely and long review. I can't thank you enough.

I'm truly happy to hear that you enjoyed our apartment very much. And that you enjoyed our Pad Thai and Chicken Snitzel ^.^ I have check with the waiting and see what went wrong as it should not take more than 30 minutes.

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Surin Park really makes you feel at home, the staff were excellent, the service was remarkable and would reccommend the tourists to accomendate themselves in these beautiful apartments , on behalf of us boys from Sydney, thanks alot guys would definetley return to Surin park.

• Stayed April 2013
SusanSurinPark, General Manager at The Park Surin, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Good morning,

Thank you so very much for the 5 star rating, I can't thank you enough. I am glad that we were able to make you feel at home and that our staffs are keeping up the good job and achieving our goal. :D

Hope to see you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Choeng Thale
MANATHAI Surin Phuket
MANATHAI Surin Phuket
#12 of 34 in Choeng Thale
Novotel Phuket Surin Beach Resort.
The Chava Resort
The Chava Resort
#1 of 34 in Choeng Thale
Novotel Phuket Kamala Beach
Best Western Premier Bangtao Beach Resort & Spa
The Surin Phuket
The Surin Phuket
#3 of 34 in Choeng Thale

Been to The Park Surin? Share your experiences!