“Without a doubt the very best restaurant in Phuket”
Review of Siam Supper Club

Siam Supper Club
Ranked #7 of 288 Restaurants in Choeng Thale
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: When you cant deal with another chili...We'll be there, and when maybe, just maybe, you could massacre a great martini...Then we've got your back and when your craving for a great red...Then come to papa!!
Reviewed July 21, 2016

Everything about the Siam Supper Club is wonderful. The location, the ambience, the music and the sumptuous food! The staff are brilliantly attentive and make you feel like one of the family as soon as you walk through the door. The menu has an excellent selection of choice and every morsel that passes your lips is quite simply delicious.
I have visited the SSC several times over the years and it has never disappointed... highly recommended. Thank you all

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (1,902)

Reviewed July 18, 2016

Let me start with saying thank you to the Manager Ben and his number two Luke.
These guys really know hot to run a place and how to make Guests come back...because I believe that good people and great Hosts make a place and not only the food and drinks...

The Ambience of this place is just spectacular, when you enter, you feel like that you walked into an old Jazz/Blues club in NYC, the music is smooth, the waiters elegant and the lighting is just right.

We always have our first Aperitif at the bar, and usually order a dry dirty martini (vodka based), and a beer for me...unfortunately SSC does not serve draft beer, but they have a great selection of beers from around the world...I usually settle for an ice cold Asahi to kick of the evening.

But what comes out of the kitchen is awesome ! What about warm goats cheese with honey, a mouthwatering beef Carpaccio or a beautiful French onion soup ??
The lamb is always cooked to perfection and the aged beef steaks are out of this world...and do not even ask me about the desert selection !! Go and check it out yourself ! And if this was not enough...the Thai dishes are absolutely authentic !
Finish the evening with a Digestive at the bar or on the table... Shake hands with Ben and Luke, and I promise you that this wasn't your last time there :)

Even if you stay in Patong or in another area of Phuket, it is absolutely worth taking a cab and drive down to Cherngtalay !

Enjoy !

4  Thank TinBeam
Reviewed July 17, 2016

This is the 2nd time I have visited here for dinner with friends, the chic & unique deco leave me a deep impression of this place. I choose to be seated at the long-bar and they have a list of drinks for you to choose - the selection is amazing which I don't find this at any of Phuket hotel lounge that I've stayed so far.
The food taste & presentation is excellent, I find the price also reasonable. I also enjoy the lounge and Jazz music that played.
The 1st time I was there, the restaurant is quite empty so we don't have problem in finding a seat but the 2nd time we are there the restaurant is pretty packed with guests so will be advisable to make a reservation prior to that.
I have tried baked onion soup, Spagetti Seafood & desserts

3  Thank Adele A
Reviewed July 16, 2016

The Siam Supper Club has a great setting- wonderful, dark bar and great music. The service was very good and the kitchen was more than happy to cater to one of our party who requested changes to her dish. Brilliant cocktail list. Highly recommended

2  Thank Rick G
Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

This is a fantastic restaurant, food is excellent as is the wine and cocktails. The staff are very friendly as is Sean the owner. Thoroughly recommend.

1  Thank 409jeffreym