“Nice very and ambience”

Ranked #21 of 184 Restaurants in Choeng Thale
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: DeDos Restaurant is an application of Pablo's passion for cooking combined with a refreshing touch of Asian influence in his dishes. Here you will be delighted to try new flavor combinations that capture the best of Mediterranean, Thai, Japanese and French Cuisine, and the Chef will be more than happy to advise you in your choice. But we should not keep you waiting any longer and allow the experience to begin… Dine Different…
Reviewed April 24, 2014

We had a lovely dinner out at DeDos. The food was very nice, and we were very impressed with the service. They came and collected us from our hotel when we called and dropped us back after dinner. A very pleasant evening out!!

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

The food was great - no doubt about that. The service professional and friendly,waiters attentive to our baby daughter and eager to answer questions about the food and the chef . The ambiance, decor, location - nothing to complain about. I liked the short menu too, no pain of choosing the right thing. What I didn't like was the prices - we ordered two of the cheapest mains, one a starter (dessert actually - a platter of cheese), two glasses of water and ended up spending 1400baht. For me is a lot, but I do live in Thailand and am not used to paying that much for food... In short, I liked it, just wish it was less expensive... or I earned more money...

Reviewed April 18, 2014

We've stayed in Phuket regularly over the last six years and this is one of the best restaurants we have found and the only one we have written a review about. Unpretentious but with first class service and just excellent food.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

excellent wine list & Chef Pablo as alway does great food..

me and my friends we will com e back any time

Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Great great great great Resturant ..
all the food Is tesSsSsSsSsty Specialty " foia gras ravioli " and very good steak

Thanks Dedos ,,