Our stay at the Doubletree from start to finish was great. From arrival into Phuket airport we'd arranged the limo service with the hotel which was great, chilled bottles of water and cold towels in the central arm rest with a little welcome letter from the duty Manager. Check-in was a very easy process, we were hnded our warm cookies and asked to sit bac on the sofas and relax while they brought over the documents. As a Hhonors gold member our room was upgraded to a Deluxe Suite with pool views - my preference is to be high up away from elevators and it was just that. The room itself was a little dated but had everything we needed, which included a very good sized fridge. Breakfast at the hotel is in the form of a buffet - plenty of choice and very good quality foods. The Asia Alive staff were great - we had a couple of drinks every night before venturing out and we had a great time and a good laugh with all the staff. We'd spent a couple of afternoons around the pool. As the resort wasnt that busy we maaged to get beds in the sun away from others which gave us the peace and quiet we wanted. The only one real negative against the layout of the hotel is the loction of the water sides and kids club...it is kind of just plonked in the middle of the pool area and almost spoils the views down to the pool when relaxing wih a drink in the bar. That said, from a family perspective it's ideal as it's very central.
Access to the beach was a 2 minute walk across a field outside the hotel and you were on Surin Beach. We only spent 1 day on the beach but spent a couple of nights in the bars on the beach front which were great. All day long chilled house music is played, the beer is cheap and the food was very very good. We ate at the Catch restaurant and half way through our mea they layed on a fire show on the beach for all in the bar which was fantastic.
To summarise our stay - we loved it and would recommend to anyone looking at the Doubletree for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just steps from the crystal waters and white sands of Surin Beach, the Novotel Phuket Surin Beach Resort offers the perfect retreat. Contemporary comfort, a warm welcome and a cool welcome drink on arrival helps make your stay stress-free. Located just 30 minutes drive from Phuket International Airport and 25 minutes from the nightlife and shopping of Patong, you can really make the most of your time in one of Thailand's premier beach resorts. Stay connected from your deluxe room or suite at this resort-style hotel in Phuket thanks to high-speed internet access. Relax in front of the flat-screen TV as you watch a movie, or unwind on your private balcony or terrace. The white sands of Surin Beach are just a short stroll away as is the popular Catch Beach Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Phuket Surin Beach Resort. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Phuket At Surin Beach Hotel 1234587
- Courtyard Hotel Cherngtalay
- Phuket Courtyard
- Courtyard Surin Beach
- Novotel Phuket Surin Beach Resort. Thailand