Novotel Phuket Surin Beach Resort.
Outrigger Laguna Phuket Beach Resort(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
$92
The Surin Phuket(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
$177
Angsana Laguna Phuket(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
$132
$108
Agoda.com
Movenpick Resort Bangtao Beach Phuket(Bang Tao Beach)(Great Value!)
$164
$147
Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
$106
$101
Ayara Hilltops Resort and Spa Surin Beach(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
$145
$134
The Chava Resort(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
$350
$329
Agoda.com
The Pavilions Phuket(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
$140
Anantara Layan Phuket Resort(Choeng Thale)(Great Value!)
$176
$143
Trip.com
Trisara(Choeng Thale)
$1,000
1,371 results
All reviewsdouble treewater slideskids worldkids clubchampions barcourtyard marriottupgraded to a suitepool areafamily hotellarge fridgefamily martbreakfast buffetsofa bedkids activitieswelcome drinkmini martan upgrade
Reviewed December 18, 2013

On behalf of my family I would like to thanks Double Tree Resort. The time which was spending there it was amazing! The Hotel is very clean and stuff very friendly. The location of the Hotel really good and the beach is excellent there. Regarding my recommendations to everybody, if you like to spent really good time in Thailand without any problems it is Double Tree Resort by Hilton.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
2  Thank Inna M
Thitirat T, Manager at Novotel Phuket Surin Beach Resort., responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

Dear Inna M,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of the Doubletree Resort after your recent stay with us.

We sincerely appreciate that you had a wonderful time at our resort and you will recommend our Resort to everyone. Your kind words about our resort and staff friendliness will be shared with the team.

Thank you for staying with us. We wish you and your loved ones a Happy Holiday and all the best for 2014.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

It was my first time staying at Doubletree Phuket with my kids. Its been 16 years since I last came to Phuket and I wanted to stay away from the commercialized area like Patong. I know of Doubletree pretty well, having stayed in Doubletree KL which was obviously splendid and also I wanted to be near to the beach. Doubletree Phuket was the perfect choice with Surin beach just across it. My kids had a lovely time playing with the beach waves and sand.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Suraya M,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of the Resort after your recent visit, your constructive feedback was greatly appreciated.

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed our resort and generally had a pleasant and memorable holiday. We truly appreciated your positive comments.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to welcome you and the family back in the near future.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

this is the place for you. If you wish to venture into Patong, Id stay at the Arcadia instead. The drive into Patong from here is a 500Bhat long windey road that will take 30 minutes or more. Traffic is bad at night too. The facility is very nice and quiet and more family oriented. Not the place to stay if you're looking to partake in the nightlife of Patong.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Thitirat T, Manager at Novotel Phuket Surin Beach Resort., responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2013

Dear Mitchsn,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of the Resort after your recent stay with us.

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed the facilities and particularly the surrounding area during your stay and that you found the resort a relaxing environment. Just 5 minutes walk to Surin Beach! Certainly a great family location with many surrounding activities.

Thanks again for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you and the family back for a longer stay next time.

Thitirat

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Let's get it out of the way: This hotel is not on the beach. You have to cross the street, walk through a park and run the gauntlet of bars, restaurants and open-air massage places to get to the water. It takes maybe 5-10 minutes to get there. You have to rent an umbrella and the beach chair (I didn't bother). But the Andaman sea is restless and beautiful, the beach is (surprisingly) clean, and the sand is soft.

Back to the Doubletree: I like this place. The staff was gracious and welcoming and very helpful. (I may be a teensy bit biased because) They upgraded me to a very roomy suite that opens right out to the pool. The bathroom was nicely appointed, and they make sure you have enough towels for the pool and the beach. There's a water slide and stuff to entertain the kids. I didn't use it, but the fitness room looked nice. (Hey - I'm on vacation.) Wifi was free in the common areas and in-room for Gold and Diamond HiltonHHonors members.

The breakfast buffet was awesome - in addition to the usual suspects, they offered Asian dishes such as braised fish, noodles, congee, etc. I liked that they had bread pudding (I don't see that very often). The in-house restaurant also served dinner, but was pricey. There are restaurants on the beach and down the street. You can get takeout and dine in air-conditioned comfort back in your room. And there's a mini-mart nearby where you can stock up on snacks and drinks.

I have not been to Patong beach, but I was told it's much busier and rowdier. I would guess that this location (Surin) might be better for families with younger kids.

Overall, very nice. I would come back in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Thitirat T, Manager at Novotel Phuket Surin Beach Resort., responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Dear Earthdude,

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed a warm welcome, services, and generally had a pleasant and memorable holiday. Your comments about the warmth and helpfulness of the Team were truly appreciated and have been shared with the team.

We look forward to welcome you and the family back to our resort in the future.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

We were looking for a no fuss simple long weekend stay at Phuket. Service were good, rooms were average. Would I return? probably not, rather look for alternative accomodation. IF you want a safe bet this is will it.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank YNotNow

Dear YNotNow,

I was pleased to note that you enjoyed our services and generally had a pleasant and memorable holiday. We truly appreciated your positive comments.

Thank you for your feedback and we hope you reconsider your decision to look elsewhere next time.