We spent 3 days at the resort. Pick up from the airport was good. The staff, Ball could advise us on what to do in Phuket and gave a bit of details on the hotels excursions and activities, which was helpful. However, we ended up staying in in the hotel for the whole time. We had Sala pool villa, spacious and personal. I loved the pool and the out door shower. However, the water temperature for the tub didn't come to hot, just warm, not hot enough to get a good soak. We ordered in a few times and enjoyed our picnic by the pool. You can even sit in the pool drinking wine.
Enjoyed the day bed at the bar by the pool so much, bright and breezy, quiet enough to read. We enjoyed the happy our every evening. Seemed like other guest were in the same relaxing/ honeymoon mood too.
Sat night, they screen a movie by the beach, outdoor in the lawn, loved it.
The breakfast was good. But food are more on the expensive side and limited menu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SALA Phuket Resort and Spa is a stunning deluxe pool villa resort, featuring private swimming pools in 63 out of 79 rooms, villas, and suites. SALA Phuket boutique resort is an impressive compliment to its popular sister property, SALA Samui. SALA Phuket combines rare historical Sino - Portuguese architecture with modern 5-star facilities. Located on pristine Mai Khao beach on Phuket's northwest shoreline, SALA Phuket Resort and Spa is just 20 minutes from Phuket International Airport. The famous Blue Canyon Golf Course is a short distance from SALA Phuket and the picturesque Phang Nga Bay is located just 25 minutes away. SALA Phuket is the ideal location for a Phuket wedding and honeymoon with its vast and private pristine golden sand beach and lush beach side lawn surrounded by a coconut tree plantation swaying in the wind. In addition to friendly, professional and personalized service, SALA Phuket luxury resort offers facilities including:- 3 large beachfront swimming pools, world class international beachfront restaurant and bar with an air-conditioned dining option, Award winning SALA Spa, full equipped gym, steam rooms & salon, complimentary wi-fi internet connection throughout the entire resort, gift shop, business traveler services, entertainment and theme nights, nightly villa turn down service, In-Villa dining, miles of untouched beach front, the longest and least developed in Phuket, an array of local activities and excursions are available. Weddings at SALA Phuket, marriage is an occasion that should be cherished always. A variety of locations for your ceremony are available, from golden sand beach stretches, lush green lawn expanses or an intimate sunset rooftop vantage. Our personal and intuitive staff will ensure your special occasion receives the attention it deserves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your SALA Phuket Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sala Phuket Mai Khao
- Sala Phuket Hotel Mai Khao
- SALA Phuket Resort And Spa Mai Khao