Open today: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Outstanding food!

The food is outstanding and of the highest quality you could ask for. We come here with pleasure... read more

Reviewed January 19, 2022
TVEHL
Zurich, Switzerland
via mobile
Excellent cooking class

Ton is very knowledgeable chef, in fact she was a National Champion in year 2008. Needless to say... read more

Reviewed December 27, 2019
chinfai2015
Penang Island, Malaysia
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Phuket
from $79.88
from $112.69
from $36.58
from $29.96
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Not easy to find. Close to check point control on northern Phuket. Great value for money and Thai food difficult to find anywhere else. Set in an almost jungle setting. A place not to be missed

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank IanHuntersHill
14111978, Owner at Kin Dee Thai Cooking Class, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Hi,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are going to put the bigger sign in the front soon. Hopefully to see you again.

Regards,

Ton

Reviewed July 12, 2017

Ton was the sweetest person we have met in a very long time. She was smart, personable and had a true passion about her cooking. I do all the cooking at our house and have cooked Thai food several times, even still I learn a lot from Ton during our class. My wife, who does not cook at all, even had a good time because Ton makes the experience enjoyable. If you're in the Mai Khao area or don't driving a little bit, this is a must do experience. Plus you get to eat what you cook...lunch is included!

Date of experience: July 2017
3  Thank Mannark
Reviewed December 20, 2016 via mobile

We did the cooking class and lunch as a family. Chef Ton is super friendly and a lot of fun to cook with. She and her staff make everything so easy and accessible even for newbies. The whole experience of preparing and cooking our authentic Thai meal was the highlight of the vacation. The dishes were beautiful and delicious. Just look at the photos and you'll see what I mean. At first, I balked at the price but now I understand the value and am so happy we did it. Totally recommend and I hope to visit here again.

Date of experience: December 2016
2  Thank Billy_Whimwa
Reviewed November 25, 2016 via mobile

Chef owner Ton is such a laid back lady that truly cares about what she does and who she does it with as evidence by her steong bond with her team. the cooking class was easy and relaxed and very informative and clearly hands on. The four dishes we chose were outstanding and we had plenty for lunch and dinner. Do yourselves a great favour and get in touch with local produce and authentic food, you won't regret it!

Date of experience: November 2016
2  Thank Shiqin H
Reviewed November 15, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I took this cooking class and it was one of the best experiences we had in Thailand! The food was fresh and local. Ton was so patient with me considering I never cook. The food we made was amazing and so much left over to take home. I would highly recommend this.

Date of experience: November 2016