Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
JW Marriott$110
Booking.com$110
Priceline$110
Hotels.com$110
Travelocity$110
eDreams$110
5,872 results
All reviews lobby bar jw marriott phuket siam deli andaman grill kids club japanese restaurant cooking school ginja taste north pool mandara spa health club blue pool cooking class tennis courts adult pool turtle village breakfast buffet
Selected filters
Reviewed July 17, 2019

I love the venue! I'm only here for the event and I'd say, the choice of this hotel is awesome! Great place to stay for vacation as well. If only I ain't on a business trip, I'd spend a lot of time swimming on their pools and try the beach too. Great views all around. Very spacious rooms/villas as well. I love the peace & quiet that I experience during my stay. Very close to nature. They don't have bidets in the common washrooms though, except for the ones in the rooms, which can probably be improved. They have very nice welcome drinks served to us (I forgot what it's called ... made from flower?) Accommodating staff. It can just be too-warm in other common areas though. The lighting can be improved as well esp. at night. While it can be trying to achieve a too-warm-and-cozy vibe, it's a little scary. I also don't see a lot of CCTV camera presence. Maybe I'm just too-cautious but I guess safety & security is a priority. I just hope nothing gets lost. Other than that, it's cool. Love my stay here!

2  Thank chenmeicai
LiborS40, Manager at JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2019

Dear chenmeicai,

Warm greetings from the JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa. Thank you very much staying with us during your participation of the event. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed the overall facilities and that the team could meet your expectations.

Hopefully you will have another opportunity to visit us on leisure and spend more time by our beautiful pools and beaches. When such moment arise, please don't hesitate to contact me directly so I can take care personally of all the arrangements.

libor.secka@marriotthotels.com

Reviewed July 15, 2019

This was an absolutely stunning resort. I have never stayed anywhere quite so beautiful, and the only thing that matched the gorgeous location and building(s) were the staff. So kind and warm and friendly, especially with our two little girls, we had the trip of a lifetime :) Literally I cannot think of a bad thing to say about it, thank you for a wonderful family holiday.

2  Thank Emer D
LiborS40, Manager at JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2019

Dear Emer D,

Warm greetings from sunny Phuket. Thank you very much for selecting our resort during your recent stay. We are glad that you have had a quality family time. Rest assured that I will share your feedback with our team as this will be highly motivating for them.

We are looking forward welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed July 14, 2019 via mobile

생각보다 굉장히 낙후된 리조트. 방문을 열자마자 코를 찌르던 곰팡이 냄새와 축축히 젖어있는 침대 시트. 커튼, 조명 스탠드 모두 10여년 이상 방치되어 누렇게 변색되어 있었고 숙박비로 벌어들이는 수입을 룸 재투자에 전혀 쓰지 않는 듯했다. 수돗물을 틀어 손을 씻고 손 냄새를 맡아보니 쇠 냄새(피 냄새)가 느껴져서 괜히 이 숙소를 예약했나 짜증이 밀려오고 5성급 숙소에서 이렇게도 습하고 곰팡이 냄새가 나는 방에서 손님을 재울 수 있는지 어이없음이 밀려왔다. 후기를 통해 노후화되었고 습하다는 얘기를 익히 들었지만 실제로 마주한 룸 상태는 상상 이상이었다. 프론트에 컴플레인을 하여 제습기를 방에 설치하였고 침대 시트 교체를 요청했지만, 제습기는 물탱크가 꽉 차면 작동을 멈췄고 이로 인해 여러번 프론트에 전화를 해야했다. 또한 자던 중 티비가 자동으로 켜져 어떠한 방법으로도 꺼지지 않는 어이없는 상황도 발생했다. 이러한 정말 기본적인 부분으로 여러 번 프론트에 연락을 해야한다는 것이 짜증스러웠다. 하루가 지난 후 겨우 적응을 하여 자포자기하는 심정으로 모든 걸 받아들이자 남은 일정은 그런대로 지낼만 하고 룸 컨디션 외 이 리조트가 가진 장점들이 눈에 들어왔다.리조트 부지는 굉장히 넓고 조경이 잘 되어 있으며 액티비티가 제공되며 무료 셔틀로 터틀빌리지에 갈 수 있으며 주변에 로컬식당도 있어 불편하지 않게 리조트에서만 휴식이 가능했다. 해변은 모래사장은 넓지 않았으나 깨끗하고 조용했으며, 파도소리와 새 소리를 들으며 요가를 할 수 있어 좋았다. 굳이 같은 비용이라면 리노베이션을 하기 전까지는 더 좋은 룸 컨디션의 다른 리조트를 택할 것 같다.
High level of humidity in the room. Musty smell in the room was killing me. Tab water smelled like metal. Rooms were outdated and in desperate need of renovation. I never expected a 5 star resort to be in such a bad condition like this. I made complaints and was provided with new bad sheets & dehumidifiers in the room. It was ridiculous that I had to contact front desk many times to address these issues. Foods were okay but overpricy. Beautifully surrounded by many trees. Easy access to the beach and shopping area. Spacious and calm.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank ME1254
LiborS40, Manager at JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2019

Dear ME1254,

Warm greetings from sunny Phuket. Thank you very much for staying with us. We are glad that you have enjoyed the hotel facilities and the Mai Khao National Park. At the same time, please rest assured, that I have well noted your comments in regards to the room issues and will address them personally with our management team to achieve further improvements.

Once again thank you very much for your feedback, which we take seriously and as learning to improve our services. Hopefully, we will have another chance to turn around this experience. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly if such an occasion arises.

Reviewed July 13, 2019

Our stay at the JW Marriott in Phuket did not disappoint. Many activities, excellent food, attentive service...we will be back! We were hugely impressed with the environmental initiatives, including Generation Water and the property's commitment to reducing single-use plastics. A true pleasure to visit.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Kim B

Dear Kim B,

Warm greetings from sunny Phuket. Thank you so much for staying with us. We are glad that you have enjoyed the overall stay and especially our environmental activities - more to come soon.

Please don't hesitate to contact me directly whenever you plan your next visit to Phuket, so I cam personally take care of all the details.

Reviewed July 12, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here with 30 of my friends in July for 3 nights. The rooms are comfortable, the pools are pretty large, great landscaping and the food was very good. The highlight of my stay was the spa experience and I really enjoyed the dry Thai Massage.

The 2 points which slighted disappointed me here were; 1) we arrived at the hotel at 10am and I was told we could get a relatively early check in by 12pm -and we finally got our rooms only by 2:45pm which was a bit tiring. 2) I was looking forward to beach and taking a dip in sea water. The beach is practically closed to the public, as it is unsafe to swim due to heavy under currents. This should be clearly mentioned on the website, as people like me actually enjoy a dip in the sea..

Otherwise a good property to stay in Phuket...

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank AK012384

Dear AKO12384,

Warm greetings from the sunny Phuket. Thank you very much for staying with us. It is great to hear that overall you have enjoyed your experience and that the team was able to meet your expectations. I have well noted on your comment in regards to the check-in and for this I apologize. The Mai Khao National park where the beach is located is one of the most beautiful beaches in Phuket, please note that the beach does not belongs to the hotel.

Once again thank you very much for your review and we will be looking forward welcoming you back in the near future.