My family of five just returned from here. The check-in was efficient, and they greeted us with drinks and cool towels.
We had connecting rooms which overlooked the ocean. Each room had a sitting area which was actually a "lying area" with two mats that looked out the window toward the ocean. The bathrooms, which were huge, had a separate shower and tub(which could hold at least two people).
There are three pools, and the children's pool is actually connected to the largest pool. There is a small water slide for the kids.
The Italian restaurant and Seafood Market are both very good, but pricey. The breakfast buffet was varied and included with our room.
Overall, I would recommend this hotel, but the food is expensive. Since the resort is on the Northern part of the island, eating options are limited.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa is set in lush tropical gardens, with 17 kms of natural beachfront. Twenty minutes north of the airport, our Phuket resort's grounds comprise 265 spacious rooms including 13 suites, all facing towards the Andaman Sea. Facilities include eleven restaurants and bars, Thai cooking school, three magnificent pools, full-service Mandara Spa, on-site turtle shelter, shopping arcade, activities-packed kids club including on-site turtle shelter. The fitness center includes two tennis courts, yoga sala. Golf available nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Phuket Hotel Mai Khao
- Jw Marriott Phuket Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott Mai Khao
- Marriott Phuket
- Phuket Marriott
- JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa Mai Khao