The staff was great. They make you feel welcome and don't roll their eyes when you have a special request for children (which we have 3 small ones). There were three specifically who were exceptional and should receive recognition. A Dutchman named Simon who worked at the pool area who went out of his way to make us feel comfortable and my children happy. Also the lady (who I can't remember her name) who serviced our room 354 was always asking if her services were meeting our expectations (of course they were). Finally one of the best experiences was with Apinya Petcharat who works at ginja Thai restaurant. She and her team were exceptional with my family. We ended up going to that restaurant 3 of the 5 nights we stayed. She and her team definitely deserve well earned recognition.
We'll be coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa is set in lush tropical gardens, with 17 kms of natural beachfront. Twenty minutes north of the airport, our Phuket resort's grounds comprise 265 spacious rooms including 13 suites, all facing towards the Andaman Sea. Facilities include eleven restaurants and bars, Thai cooking school, three magnificent pools, full-service Mandara Spa, on-site turtle shelter, shopping arcade, activities-packed kids club including on-site turtle shelter. The fitness center includes two tennis courts, yoga sala. Golf available nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Phuket Hotel Mai Khao
- Jw Marriott Phuket Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott Mai Khao
- Marriott Phuket
- Phuket Marriott
- JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa Mai Khao