This is a lovely beach front property hotel with several pools, a decent kids club (free), and lots of choices when it comes to restaurants. The rooms are clean and spacious, the staff are helpful and friendly, there is a baby elephant that walks the beach daily, and the grounds are beautiful.
My husband was attending a conference so my boys (14 and 10) and I tagged along and made a vacation out of it. The kids enjoyed the kids club for a few hours a day, the pool for even more hours, and we were close enough to walk to the Turtle Village mall. The concierge was a huge help. We were able to book several tours (Siam Safari and John Sea Caves) last minute and had a blast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa is set in lush tropical gardens, with 17 kms of natural beachfront. Fifteen minutes north of the airport, our Phuket resort's grounds comprise 265 spacious rooms including 13 suites, all facing towards the Andaman Sea. Facilities include eleven restaurants and bars, Thai cooking school, three magnificent pools, full-service Mandara Spa, on-site turtle shelter, shopping arcade, activities-packed kids club including on-site turtle shelter. The fitness center includes two tennis courts, yoga sala. Golf available nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Phuket Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott Phuket Hotel Mai Khao
- Jw Marriott Mai Khao
- Marriott Phuket
- Phuket Marriott
- JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa Mai Khao