Beautiful property, bit far from everything, perfect retreat for couples, families, close to airport and speed boat harbor for day-tours.
Bring your own room slippers and make sure you get your daily shampoo, shower gel, etc.
Service is 4+***- nothing is perfect, however staff are all helpful and willing to make your holiday memorable.
Cabs reach easily, they have private transportation cars too, less expensive than hotel's limousine.
Would definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa is set in lush tropical gardens, with 17 kms of natural beachfront. Fifteen minutes north of the airport, our Phuket resort's grounds comprise 265 spacious rooms including 13 suites, all facing towards the Andaman Sea. Facilities include eleven restaurants and bars, Thai cooking school, three magnificent pools, full-service Mandara Spa, on-site turtle shelter, shopping arcade, activities-packed kids club including on-site turtle shelter. The fitness center includes two tennis courts, yoga sala. Golf available nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Phuket Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott Phuket Hotel Mai Khao
- Jw Marriott Mai Khao
- Marriott Phuket
- Phuket Marriott
- JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa Mai Khao