“Exquisite!”

Ranked #2 of 72 Restaurants in Mai Khao
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: It is here under the takieng lanterns that many guests truly discover the feast from the senses that is our national cuisine, served in rustic clay pots in a breezy Thai-style lounge with giant triangle pillows on the dark wooden floors. Hot, sour, salty and sweet, served softly, shared, and savored.
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Absolutely lovely. We did I the tasting menu and were delighted be the variety and wonderful favors of Thailand. The hotel itself is unique, tranquil and peaceful. The restaurant comfortable and open to the environment. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Chari A

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We are staying at the JW Marriott down the road from the Renaissance where this restaurant is and took the 'shuttle bus' (a tuk tuk) to the resort. It is a beautiful new hotel resort and this restaurant, though apparently quite small, is perfect. It is very contemporary and, whilst brimming with modernity and sophistication, is very welcoming of children. I can certainly recommend the Thai red curry with prawns and Phuket pineapple - fabulous dish, though Hubby chose me a 'surprise' cocktail containing chillis, lemongrass and ginger - all of which I love, but not in a drink!!

1  Thank Mum23B0ys
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

This is a great Thai restaurant, would definitely reccommend you visit even if you aren't staying at the Renaissance hotel. We ate here a couple of times during our stay and had the Masaman Curry and Thai Green curry which were delicious. Just make sure you make a reservation so you don't miss out!

2  Thank Vdav1es
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We decided to try this restaurant as we are staying at the Renaissance. The spring rolls were really nice and I ordered a vegetable green curry for mains. I was really looking forward to it i took my first bite and liked it but then the second mouthful was disgusting. The brocolli in my curry was off! We did complain and i didnt ask for a replacement because im put off. So went to bed hungry.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Thai chicken vegetable with slight spicy flavor and rice was outstanding. Go early and get an excellent view of the sunset over the ocean.