Marriott's Phuket Beach Club
$102
$92
HolidayInn.com
$202
SALA Phuket Resort and Spa(Mai Khao)(Great Value!)
$142
$124
JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa(Mai Khao)(Great Value!)
$122
  • Pool
$239
$69
Agoda.com
$326
$313
Coriacea Boutique Resort(Mai Khao)(Great Value!)
$191
$63
Trip.com
Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa(Mai Khao)(Great Value!)
$101
$316
$242
Orbitz.com
1,200 results
All reviewsturtle villagephuket beach clubsiam delijw marriottkids clubfull kitchenbedroom villavacation clubtesco lotustime sharewasher dryernorth pooltowel animalsrented a carhealth clubnorth sidebeautiful resort
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I had researched a lot before booking my rooms at the property. It actually surpassed my expectations. Firstly it is a short drive from the airport. The checkin was smooth although since we were a bit early the rooms were not ready so we decided to go for breakfast to The Coffee Club at the Turtle Village. We requested for a room near the Turtle Village ( North side) and we got it on the 4th floor of the building. The rooms were Fantastic, two bedrooms with a large living room , kitchenette and a balcony. I wish I had planned a longer trip to Phuket. The beach was not accessible due to the monsoons. The good thing is that we could use the facilities of JW Marriott including the 3 pools and the restaurants. Cucina for Italian and Siam deli for multi cuisine was what we tried and enjoyed. The lobby bar is a great place to hangout and enjoy your favourite drinks. Inside the complex they have good facilities for buggy pick up and drops as well as shuttle to Turtle Village where you can shop and eat.
The hotel is located in the northern part of Phuket and some of the adventurous attractions like Canoe trips and Water Rafting etc happens in Phang Na which is not very far from the hotel. Patong Beach and Phuket town is far and unless you really want too much happening around you, I would give it a miss.
One of the nights my a/c starting leaking but as soon as I informed the hotel , they immediately fixed it. I would like to stay at Marriott Phuket Beach Club again soon.

Room Tip: Rooms near Turtle village ( north wing) preferably the first building from where you can walk to the lobby of JW Marriott and Turtle Village. Rooms from 1320-1343 on the 4th floor are good.
1  Thank AsimDalal
Reviewed June 16, 2013

This is the wettest June I have experienced in Phuket, and we have come every year for the last 5 years. This time I had 1 hour of sun in 4 days. The upside is when it's raining like that, I really experienced and enjoyed the resort itself. Some things that made the trip:

1. Constantly upgrading itself. The furnishings in the rooms are constantly changed, so I have ever seen signs of wear. Coming back this year was like coming back to same but better rooms. The well-furnished villas made chilling out a whole lot more fun. ;) Another upgrade was the kids club. The new renovations allow for better activity space and a teen room.

2. Activities and friendly staff: with the rain pouring down, I tried the Pilates for the first time. The ladies I spoke with had done much more - yoga right before, Thai dance class. My class was great. I only regret not having done them in my earlier trips! Kudos to the staff in the health club, who are experienced, friendly and very helpful. :)

Room Tip: The south wing rooms are closer to many of the other restaurants, including Ginja, the Grill and has its own shuttle bus stop.
1  Thank speeddolphin
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Each and every day we stayed in Marriot's Phuket Beach Club had it's own special spark. This is a great resort for both adults and children. My kids had a blast with the 3 pools. The only thing that lacked was the location. The resort was too isolated from everything. Taxis were expensive if you wanted to get around. So the best thing to do is rent a car for a week. However, getting used to driving on the left lane is difficult. I wish we had rented a car after we arrived at the airport which was only about 15 miles away. We rented a car for only a day and it wasn't too bad. The overall stay was wonderful and the elephant was a hit. The rain was relaxing but you couldn't really enjoy the beach.

2  Thank travelaround2013
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We have a nice time spent at Mariottt Vocation Club, and peaceful beach area with less crowd then Potong Beach. The restaurant near by at the mini shopping mall and supermarket are fantastic. We can spend time at the coffee club and doing so groceries shopping to cook a simple meal.
The activities in the resort like gym, yoga or cooking classes are just good to enjoy the stay at the club.
Visited a local food JJ pub, the food are at very reasonable price and local's have their lunch and dinner there.
There are also good massage service at the beach area or in the resort, Balinese spa and massage service.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Smiley0413
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Marriott does not let you down of course .. This is a very good hotel with fantastic rooms, descent breakfast, very nice atttractive grounds, three excellent pools.....But there are a few issues with the service as well as the location .
1- The hotel is far from everything ... you want to go to Phuket town or Patong beah, be prepared to pay 1000 baht each wasy and waste 2 hrs in the car.
2- The weather was bad when we were there, but I was told that taking a dip in the ocean is not really recommended even in good weather as the beach gets really deep walking only a few meter ..
So in short, this is an awesome hotel, if you want to stay in the hotel for some rest and relaxation not leaving the resort and not experienceing some authentic Phuket night life and /or local food and culture, then this hotel is for you. Perfect place to rest and releax. Other wise, go closer to Patong, Karin etc ...

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family