Just returned from a 5 days trip to Phuket. Stayed at this place for 4 nights. Good staff, great service with a smile and perfect pool and kids club for the little ones.
Staff was very friendly and did not ignore the guests if they asked for something out of the ordinary, which in my book is a great sign of a good resort.
The beach is a bit steep and even though the hotel has provided some sun loungers there is not much activity on the beach. No people around, at the same time no netted swimming area as well.
The only flip side is that it is very far away from every thing in Phuket that you should be doing. So usually that involves an hours drive everywhere and extra charge for cabs etc.
If rest, relaxation and family fun is on your mind then two thumbs up to this resort. If you are looking for outings and nightlife, perhaps you should look for Patong or Kata areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Discovered! Located on the pristine Mai Khao Beach with direct beach access, the resort is the perfect destination to discover the true beauty of Thailand with award winning service. The resort is located on the west coast of Phuket, with 10 kilometres of un-spoilt white sand National Park beach with no crowds and no vendors, leaving you with the beach to yourself and the unforgettable sunsets! With unique Thai hospitality we cater for all types of travelers, from couples on a peaceful romantic getaway, to families seeking the perfect holiday or to great corporate meetings. The family friendly resort proudly boasts beautifully landscaped gardens, a large infinity swimming pool with a children's pool and a swim up pool bar. The Kids Club is recognized by our guests as the most outstanding club they have seen, with a spacious indoor centre with ball pit and swings, as well as a safe and friendly outdoor playground. The amazing kids' activities programs are certain to keep your children entertained all day leaving you time to indulge in the many adult activity programs such as yoga and cooking classes as well as treating yourself in the popular Tea Tree Spa with its beautiful private treatment villas. Free WiFi, Kids Eat Free Program, 24 hour fitness centre, teen and activity zones with Play Stations, pool table, table tennis, darts, badminton, resort centre with books, DVD's & board games and a trampoline are topping the list of popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Phuket Mai Khao Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Phuket Mai Khao Beach Hotel Mai Khao
- Holiday Inn Phuket Mai Khao Beach Resort