I returned yesterday from an eight night stay here. I was a single traveller and the staff made me feel very welcome from breakfast to sunbathing round the pool. The fresh coconut juice is to die for. The room was exceptionally clean and quiet something I value very highly in hotels as I travel on holiday on my own all the time. I also judge a hotel on its breakfasts and would have liked to have seen more choice of fresh juices otherwise faultless, hence it just misses out on an excellent rating.
On the beach I felt like "Robinson Crusoe" it was so empty. Lovely beach restaurants hidden in the forest backdrop for my evening meals. No hassle, no intimidation and I felt quite safe walking on my own for miles down the beach. I do hope this part of Phuket does not change. The hotel is low rise and is difficult if not impossible to see from the dusty tracks.
I have returned relaxed and very tanned!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Discovered! Located on the pristine Mai Khao Beach with direct beach access, the resort is the perfect destination to discover the true beauty of Thailand with award winning service. The resort is located on the west coast of Phuket, with 10 kilometres of un-spoilt white sand National Park beach with no crowds and no vendors, leaving you with the beach to yourself and the unforgettable sunsets! With unique Thai hospitality we cater for all types of travelers, from couples on a peaceful romantic getaway, to families seeking the perfect holiday or to great corporate meetings. The family friendly resort proudly boasts beautifully landscaped gardens, a large infinity swimming pool with a children's pool and a swim up pool bar. The Kids Club is recognized by our guests as the most outstanding club they have seen, with a spacious indoor centre with ball pit and swings, as well as a safe and friendly outdoor playground. The amazing kids' activities programs are certain to keep your children entertained all day leaving you time to indulge in the many adult activity programs such as yoga and cooking classes as well as treating yourself in the popular Tea Tree Spa with its beautiful private treatment villas. Free WiFi, Kids Eat Free Program, 24 hour fitness centre, teen and activity zones with Play Stations, pool table, table tennis, darts, badminton, resort centre with books, DVD's & board games and a trampoline are topping the list of popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Phuket Mai Khao Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Phuket Mai Khao Beach Hotel Mai Khao
- Holiday Inn Phuket Mai Khao Beach Resort