All reviews private pool bedroom beachfront till departure water pressure relaxing holiday birthday cake in room dining seafood welcome drink main pool privacy phuket resort luxury massage honeymoon toys
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We got this room at a discount from a deal site (DealDozen.com). Upon setting foot inside the villa, we instantly fell in love! Each villa is HUGE! Our place had two rooms (one master's bedroom and one with two beds). The bedrooms and bathrooms were very luxurious and beautiful. The combined kitchen, dining and sala area was a really big place that connected the rooms and even had a glass door in the middle which led to the outdoor private pool and jacuzzi area of our villa.

One of the things I loved the most about our villa was that you could open the door from the master's bedroom and get instant access to the beach. We walked along the shore everyday and just enjoyed the privacy and tranquility of the area. Even if it rained a bit during our stay, there was never a dull moment because even just staying inside the villa was so relaxing.

The staff was incredibly helpful. Special shoutout to "Beer" who was extremely friendly and helped us find a Catholic church in Patong and set up our transportation (we ended up not going though since there was a flood going to Patong that day). He also helped us set up the sound system in our private pool area and gave recommendations for the food.

Overall we had an AMAZING stay and I would definitely recommend this place to anyone (couples, families, friends) who will be visiting Phuket. You'll love it so much that you won't even feel the need to leave the resort.

Room tip: Ask for the villa that has direct access to the beach!
Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank biancacris
Reviewed October 9, 2013

My wife and I search a place on trip advisor in phuket to stay during low season here. Coz' look for a quility hotel with private pool as well as jacuzzi to enjoy stay and offer special rate . Finally we found this hotel nearby the airport but far away from patong beach. Anyway I don't like patong because I rather to go to NaKa Night Market (Saturday and Sunday evening). We think the people should go there too. There are a lot of thing such as local food and shopping. My wife love it so much.

This Hotel provided us a person (Villa Ambassador), who always take a good care during our stay and they are very helpful.

Room tip: Go to Naka Night Market on Saturday and Sunday eveing.
Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Nekky
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We( Myself, wife and two teenage children) stayed in this resort for four nights in August.throughout we had a mixed feeling about this place and still do, whilst writing this review. Its one of these places where you can not find flaws but you feel something is missing. I am not sure; maybe I am wrong, but I think its the layout of the hotel and maybe the hotel could make available a few outdoor activities like bicycles, canoes on the lagoon or volly ball ground etc. The villas and beach, the location, the service, cleanliness, etc. were all excellent. I have to admit that I liked the place. The villa was so huge, its a complete house with all that one needs. Very stylish too. The private pool with the Jacuzzi and Sala were extremely relaxing. The veranda facing the beach has cool sea breeze at all times. The breakfast at the Dok Bua restaurant had lots of choices and a lovely atmosphere with extremely nice staff. I had the pleasure of talking to the chef " Stewart", and enjoyed the few dinners we had there. The staff were so hospitable that they even sent breakfast to the villa on occasions when the children were still sleeping past 10:30 when the breakfast time ends!

Back to the villa, we had the two BR villa. the bedrooms and the living area were very spacious with three flat screen TV's and DVD/CD players, Satellite channels, free wifi, etc. the kitchen was fully equipped. each bedroom had its own huge bathroom and wardrobe, with ample toiletries, and a separate toilet in the living area.

The neighbourhood was so peaceful and naturally green, we took many strolls along the beach road and the ones that led to the main road through Mai Khao. If you like the quiet and you like walking, this is the place.

A double plus for this hotel, is the staff. Extremely helpful and nice.

Room tip: If you like a quiet and relaxed atmosphere and don't mind being far from the city, there could be no better place.
Date of stay: August 2013
2  Thank Abdul Qader J
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Ou family had made unexpected pleasant discovery. Villas are so conveniently designed that here it is convenient to have a rest not only a big family with children, but also for twp married couples. Bedrooms are on big distance from each other have have own private bathrooms. The prices for roomservice were unespected low (for such high class accomodation) - so it should be unjustified waiste of money and time to go outside for dinning. We were happy to enjoy meal and service in our villa. Our children liked kids club.

Room tip: if to you doesn't stir surf noise, it is better to take villas on the first line to enjoy a direct exit to the beach
Date of stay: May 2013
1  Thank MikhailGMILVESTOUR
Reviewed May 9, 2013

My mom, sister and our friend visited in October 2012. Even though its been 6 months since our visit, we often talk about our short but lovely stay at Maikhao.

First off, the villa is very close to the airport, possibly 15 minutes away by car. The Maikhao van greeted us at the airport, and instantly we were treated like queens. The nice driver pointed out to the cooler filled with ice cold water in front of us as we settled into our leather massage seats. Definitely a great indication of the awesome service we were about to receive for the next 4 days.

As we arrived to the villa, a very pregnant staff member greeted us and offered us a drink (forgot what it was), and then started to check us in.
We didn't have to wait long at all, and she brought us to our AMAZING luxurious villa. It was so modern, spacious, and most importantly - clean.
The bedrooms were very beautiful, as well as the bathrooms. They also provided satin and towel-like robes, as well as room slippers and flip-flops (for the beach).

There’s only one restaurant at the hotel, although slightly expensive the food was delectable. Our mouths still water today whenever we talk about that spicy beef dish and mango sticky rice (best one I’ve ever had). Breakfast buffet was delicious as well with omelets, pancakes, waffles, very yummy! The coffee they had was outstanding (made from an espresso machine), and there were many fresh fruits to choose from.
All the staff we encountered were very accommodating, and they had no problem with us ordering delivery from a local Thai restaurant two nights in a row (instead of going to the restaurant).

There was one night where there was a storm, and all the power went out in our villa, which meant we had no a/c. None of us were able to sleep because it got unbearably hot, so we called the front desk. They were quick to come by the room and notify us about the power outage and that they were trying to fix it.
The next day we started chatting with the manager (forgot his name, but he was a super cool guy with a British accent I think?) and told him about our sleepless night, next thing you know we get back to our villa and the doorbell rings with one of the staff bringing us a bottle of wine. They definitely know how to pamper their guests!

The beach:
For 3 days, I’m not even kidding it was like our private beach. There were no other tourists in sight, except for a few locals nearby going out to fish.
The only thing I wish they had were beach chairs… we had to lie on our towels (provided by the villa) and it got a little uncomfortable at times.
It’s definitely not the prettiest beach in Phuket, but I would choose this beach over the other ‘nicer’ beaches that are however crowded & noisy.
The pool at the hotel also became our private pool, which was so much fun!

I definitely will come back here one day and just stay at the villa for the entire time!

Date of stay: October 2012