We( Myself, wife and two teenage children) stayed in this resort for four nights in August.throughout we had a mixed feeling about this place and still do, whilst writing this review. Its one of these places where you can not find flaws but you feel something is missing. I am not sure; maybe I am wrong, but I think its the layout of the hotel and maybe the hotel could make available a few outdoor activities like bicycles, canoes on the lagoon or volly ball ground etc. The villas and beach, the location, the service, cleanliness, etc. were all excellent. I have to admit that I liked the place. The villa was so huge, its a complete house with all that one needs. Very stylish too. The private pool with the Jacuzzi and Sala were extremely relaxing. The veranda facing the beach has cool sea breeze at all times. The breakfast at the Dok Bua restaurant had lots of choices and a lovely atmosphere with extremely nice staff. I had the pleasure of talking to the chef " Stewart", and enjoyed the few dinners we had there. The staff were so hospitable that they even sent breakfast to the villa on occasions when the children were still sleeping past 10:30 when the breakfast time ends!
Back to the villa, we had the two BR villa. the bedrooms and the living area were very spacious with three flat screen TV's and DVD/CD players, Satellite channels, free wifi, etc. the kitchen was fully equipped. each bedroom had its own huge bathroom and wardrobe, with ample toiletries, and a separate toilet in the living area.
The neighbourhood was so peaceful and naturally green, we took many strolls along the beach road and the ones that led to the main road through Mai Khao. If you like the quiet and you like walking, this is the place.
A double plus for this hotel, is the staff. Extremely helpful and nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the northwest coast of Phuket Island, Maikhao Dream Villa Resort and Spa, Phuket, is only a short drive away from Phuket airport. It offers 22 exquisite pool villas that blend in perfectly with Phuket’s natural beauty. The resort exudes unstinting grandeur in a tranquil and natural environment where the warm turquoise sea caresses the golden sand of Maikhao Beach. Escape to a tropical playground where the warm turquoise sea caresses the golden sand of Maikhao Beach nature and sophisticated Thai design converge in celebration of a luxurious stay. Maikhao Dream Villa Resort & Spa, Phuket is a splendid holiday destination offering impeccable personalized services and facilities tailored to exceed guests’ expectations and ensure a “home-away-from-home” stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Maikhao Dream Villa Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maikhao Dream Villa Hotel Mai Khao
- Maikhao Dream Villa Resort And Spa Phuket/Mai Khao