Tripadvisor
Mai Khao
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews red carpet aqua park plane spotting aqua dance the club lounge kitchen restaurant baan thai bedroom penthouse watch planes beachside pool family room close to the airport big pool kids club longer stay hotel guests young families
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First stop on our recent 6 resort 5 week family holiday, and probably the best.
Second time here. Once before when it was a Centara. Found everything better this time around. Last time the pools inside Splash Jungle were filthy. This time they were impeccable and we were there every morning before the crowds for a couple of hours each day.
Breakfast was the equal best we had out of the 6 different resorts. Rooms perfectly designed for families and clean. Only need a more comfy couch in lounge.
Beach area perfect, amount of lounges is very good.
More restaraunts etc outside of resort hen there were a few years ago.
Will definitely stay again next time in Phuket

Date of stay: December 2019
Global820535, Managing Director at Splash Beach Resort Mai Khao Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear mercuryana A,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review. We were absolutely delighted to have been able to be part of your holiday and thank you for having selected us.

Receiving such wonderful comments is certainly appreciated and allows us to continue to focus on the high level of service you enjoyed whilst staying with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our resort on your next holiday here in Phuket.

Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

In all my travels this has been one of the worst hotel experience I have gone thru..do not advise staying here. So disorganised everyone complaining no proper answers. The reception has no Aircon and waited for 3 hours still no proper clarity..

Trip type: Traveled with family
wagneroam, Manager at Splash Beach Resort Mai Khao Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2020

Dear Jsbajaj,

Thank you for your feedback.

Judging from the picture you shared you were part of a special group check in yesterday. We understand that there were moments were it was very busy as many guests within the group were hoping to check in early prior to our official check in time at 3pm.

The team was trying their best to accommodate as many early check ins as possible, which meant "juggling" rooms around and making sure they were ready. Please note that we were at 100% occupancy.

We hope that your stay and celebrations as part of the group have been enjoyable since and our apologies for the hectic check in experience.

With Best Regards

Reviewed January 9, 2020

We stayed in this lovely resort from Dec 23 till Jan 4th 2020! We absolutely enjoyed every single moment while there! The Splash Jungle Water Park was so much fun for both children and adults. The breakfast was really versatile, European and Asian options. My son loved the kids club, the staff there was really sweet and caring. All the staff we’ve met was super helpful and kind, I can only recommend this place!!!The fun buffet was a hit with my children too as a kids friendly dinner option within the resort, reasonable pricing. We’ve met the Assistant Manager there by chance, Aon, if you have any issues of any kind, she’s just wonderful, truly cared for each one of the guests there!would love to go back very soon!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Global820535, Managing Director at Splash Beach Resort Mai Khao Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2020

Dear Sanelka,

It is wonderful to read how much you enjoyed the activities, the food and the service of our amazing team.

Reviewed January 8, 2020

Coke was at the reception the night I arrived and he was really helpful to me... I wanted to come to Phuket just to take the famous photo at the Mai Khao plane spotting... I asked him if he knew anyone I could pay to help me with it and truth of the matter is there was no one. He however offered to help me after his shift was done with. It was such a selfless act. I offered to pay him but he denied saying he would just want me to be satisfied and happy. He took almost one hour of his precious time to help me take the picture. I was really touched and beyond been a great employee he is just a wonderful human and is such an asset to your organization.

I also met Mickey at the fire show and he aswell was very professional and helped me with information that I needed to make my trip worthwhile. He was warm and approached me to ask how I was enjoying my stay.

I must admit that the staff at the hotel are just phenomenal. They really go out of their way to ensure that the guests have an enjoyable stay.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear augusta0,

I am really happy to read your positive comment on our colleagues and the activities. Your great feedback was shared to the team which was well received and appreciated.

Reviewed January 3, 2020

If you have zero requirements, zero expectations, or genuinely want to experience the worst service in your life, then you may consider it. Actually, the property has potential and could be an ok to good property, but in all honesty, you’d have to fire the management first, then re-evaluate the staff, rebrand and try to start anew. Such a waste of naturally beautiful beach, by building this helpless, terrible property

• Trip type: Traveled with family