Chose this hotel because of the location, it's 15 mins driving distance from the phuket airport.
Though the hotel has everything that a beach resort should have, but it's in bad condition and management. i have to say the stay is not satisfying.
1. I have never seen a 4-star hotel's window glass is so dirty as this one! that's the reason I didn't want to open the curtain,even the outside view is nice.
2. shower room has big problem of sewer. i hate standing in a flood everytime I took shower.
3. buggy cart never came in time, even with reservation ahead.
4. room management is not good, one lamp has not light ball. one room doesn't have bath robe. the other room doesn't have slippers. floor is not clean. satellite TV is in bad quality, even for the HBO HD channel. toilet is not clean.
5. No doorman at all. when arrival, no body came up proactively to take care of luggages.
6. Breakfast food taste is poor. Thai restaurant food is average. Italian restaurant is aweful. Just don't try it.
7. Always remember to double check everything you require or order to the front desk. They are not always capable of make the things right as you ordered. Internal communication and handover is so bad.
overall, if you just stay for one night for the early morning/night flight, it should be still bearable.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking