“Best value restaurant in Mai Khao Beach”

The Coffee Club - The Turtle Village
Ranked #10 of 72 Restaurants in Mai Khao
Cuisines: Thai, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Good Food, Great Service and Excellent Coffee, in welcoming, relaxing surrounds, a place to enrich contemporary lifestyles, and most of all, to be the natural response to “Where will I meet you?”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

The Coffee Club is located in the Turtle Village, just a 5 minutes walk from the Marriott Beach Club and adjacent the Mai Khao Resort and Anantara resort.

The place is clean, air conditioned and comfortably furnished. The staff is always very friendly, speak English and never fail to welcome you with a smile.

Compared to the cheapest outlet in the Marriott, The Siam Deli, the coffee club is half the price. The food at the coffee club is not exceptional but it is still good. We have been there for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

The Egg Benedict breakfast is great value, looks good but quite bland. If I remember correctly, they serve all day breakfast.

The lunch and dinner menu is the same. I like the Pad Thai. It is served on a banana leaf over the plate and gives it an extra edge.

The fried rice is not bad and so is the chicken wrap. The green chicken curry with rice is quite tasty but it may be a bit spicy for some.

By Asian standards, the coffee is not bad.

If you are staying at any of the Mail Khao resorts, the coffee club is great for a quick, tasty and reasonable meal in a friendly atmosphere.

We don't have desserts there. We go next door to Swensens for ice cream.

1  Thank AsiantravellerPerth

Reviewed February 27, 2013

We went here for breakfast. It was a good value compared to the nearby resorts (keep in mind the nearby resorts are exceedingly expensive!). The coffee was excellent and the breakfast quite good with a lot of options. They also had seating outside, which was nice especially with a tableful of kids!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I just want everyone to be careful have just had 12 hours of severe food poisoning from eating at the coffee club last night. I had a chicken fettuccini pasta it tasted ok at the time but I woke up at 3 am vomiting uncontrollably. My bf rang the the coffee club today to blast them they said someone else had also got food poisoning last night as well and that it happens sometimes!! They refunded us our money for me and my bf but it's not good enough iv never been so sick in my life

3  Thank Rebeccasydneyaus
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We only visited here once and were pleasantly surprised. The staff were friendly and prompt.
Food was really good, a little pricey for Thailand but what you'd expect in Mai Khao.
It's air-conditioned which is always appreciated. You also have the choice to sit outside. We would eat here again if we return to the area.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Surrounding The Coffee Club are all 5 star resorts. So when you want good food at a price a bit more friendly than the resort prices, come here. Good variety and choices available and fast friendly service.

1  Thank UmiSam