“Beware!!!! Food poisoning”

The Coffee Club - The Turtle Village
Ranked #9 of 74 Restaurants in Mai Khao
Cuisines: Thai, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Good Food, Great Service and Excellent Coffee, in welcoming, relaxing surrounds, a place to enrich contemporary lifestyles, and most of all, to be the natural response to “Where will I meet you?”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I just want everyone to be careful have just had 12 hours of severe food poisoning from eating at the coffee club last night. I had a chicken fettuccini pasta it tasted ok at the time but I woke up at 3 am vomiting uncontrollably. My bf rang the the coffee club today to blast them they said someone else had also got food poisoning last night as well and that it happens sometimes!! They refunded us our money for me and my bf but it's not good enough iv never been so sick in my life

3  Thank Rebeccasydneyaus

Reviewed February 14, 2013

We only visited here once and were pleasantly surprised. The staff were friendly and prompt.
Food was really good, a little pricey for Thailand but what you'd expect in Mai Khao.
It's air-conditioned which is always appreciated. You also have the choice to sit outside. We would eat here again if we return to the area.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Surrounding The Coffee Club are all 5 star resorts. So when you want good food at a price a bit more friendly than the resort prices, come here. Good variety and choices available and fast friendly service.

1  Thank UmiSam
Reviewed January 31, 2013

breakfast at the coffeclub is a lot cheaper than the breakfast in the hotels. Good eggs bennedict and great cappucino.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Both wine and food menu were good value. The staff are super friendly and efficient. Good coffee and cake selection.