I just want everyone to be careful have just had 12 hours of severe food poisoning from eating at the coffee club last night. I had a chicken fettuccini pasta it tasted ok at the time but I woke up at 3 am vomiting uncontrollably. My bf rang the the coffee club today to blast them they said someone else had also got food poisoning last night as well and that it happens sometimes!! They refunded us our money for me and my bf but it's not good enough iv never been so sick in my life
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.