We stayed in a pool villa for 10 days for our honeymoon. The hotel is lovely. Chilled. Relaxed. And amazing. The breakfast like everyone has mentioned was amazing! So much to chose from, thier Thai breakfast option was amazing. Guava and mango mix fresh fruit juice was a ritual and fresh mango fruit was perfect. The staff where amazing. Kind and very helpful.
The food was really nice. If you like spice ask them for the Thai spice not hotel spice.... We loved the sand box for lunch and nibbles. Their moo krob is amazing, so tasty and my husband just loved it.
The spa was just perfect we got burnt and enjoyed a after sun wrap and the girls where really lovely. Wish I could have done another. But with the massage hut on the beach I was their most days. It was just amazing.
The villa. It is just amazing. Massive coffee bed. Massive bath which could fit two family's in it. Amazing bathroom. Staff leave free water in the room which was really wonderful. Room service was perfect not expensive at all their padthai was just scummy yummy.
Only down point our pool did break the pump went and we had a few problem trying to get it fixed. Our aircon also Broke. But we did get an upgrade to a beach front villa and I have to say it was just beautiful. My advice to anyone spend a little bit more in getting the beach front views villas because it was breath taking. So romantic and the sun hits the villa for most of the day. The sunsets where stunning with a glass of gin and tonic sitting in the pool.
The beach was very rough indeed but didn't bother us as it was fun to watch the massive waves hit the beach. As well as we aren't beach swimming kinda people.
The coffee shop Thai iced drink was yummy..
The hotel was really helpful in booking you taxis it made life alot easier and got you in the relaxed mood to not worry about ordering them and getting back.
All in all we had the best time and best honeymoon. I have never been dissappointed with thialand but this hotel was just lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst tropical gardens, the chic boutique-like Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa, a Marriott Luxury & Lifestyle Hotel, offers privacy and is only 15 minutes leisurely drive from Phuket International Airport. Our Phuket, Thailand resort's location is ideally adjacent to beautiful Sirinath Marine National Park, as well, providing the chance to completely enjoy the magic of our island. We offer 22 Pool Villas and 4 Ocean Front Pool Villas with private pool and large patio, 4 One Bedroom Suites and 150 Deluxe Rooms. Two outdoor swimming pools, Quan Spa with eight treatment rooms, 6 event venues, steam rooms, outdoor massage sala, fitness centre, bike rides, cooking school, diving lessons, Kid's world and children's pavilion with indoor recreation area and outdoor pool all delight travelers to Thailand. Golf is available nearby, and for your gastronomical journey, our hotel offers an all-day restaurant with fresh ingredients - our signature Loca Vore, Takieng - Thai Restaurant. We also provide The Lounge, Doppio for gourmet deli with coffee and tea leaf bar and Sand Box at Mai Khao beachfront serving international cuisine during the day and BBQ at night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Phuket Resort And Spa
- Renaissance Phuket Hotel Mai Khao
- Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa Mai Khao