We stayed for 4 nights and thoroughly enjoyed this property. It is a great beach resort with a beautiful pool area. I traveled here with family members as part of a bigger vacation and we were very happy with our choice. Mai Khao is removed from the hustle and bustle of some other Phuket destinations but it was just what we were looking for. The calming decor and fabulous bathrooms of the deluxe rooms were well designed. Staff were very helpful and everyone we encountered had a good command of English. We were treated very well. Complimentary shuttles to and from the JW Marriott allowed us to be dropped off at the local restaurants on the way where we enjoyed fabulous food each evening. The hotel also have great restaurants if you prefer to dine on property. My only regret is not staying longer. Upon leaving the hotel one of our suitcases was not loaded into the car service. It was just one of those things that happen occasionally and clearly our mistake for not counting the bags too. We realized when we arrived at the airport and called back to the hotel who sent the luggage in a taxi. We appreciated their response to our dilemma. I would recommend this hotel to those wishing to come to Phuket to a quiet resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst tropical gardens, the chic boutique-like Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa, a Marriott Luxury & Lifestyle Hotel, offers privacy and is only 15 minutes leisurely drive from Phuket International Airport. Our Phuket, Thailand resort's location is ideally adjacent to beautiful Sirinath Marine National Park, as well, providing the chance to completely enjoy the magic of our island. We offer 22 Pool Villas and 4 Ocean Front Pool Villas with private pool and large patio, 4 One Bedroom Suites and 150 Deluxe Rooms. Two outdoor swimming pools, Quan Spa with eight treatment rooms, 6 event venues, steam rooms, outdoor massage sala, fitness centre, bike rides, cooking school, diving lessons, Kid's world and children's pavilion with indoor recreation area and outdoor pool all delight travelers to Thailand. Golf is available nearby, and for your gastronomical journey, our hotel offers an all-day restaurant with fresh ingredients - our signature Loca Vore, Takieng - Thai Restaurant. We also provide The Lounge, Doppio for gourmet deli with coffee and tea leaf bar and Sand Box at Mai Khao beachfront serving international cuisine during the day and BBQ at night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Phuket Resort And Spa
- Renaissance Phuket Hotel Mai Khao
- Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa Mai Khao