After having spent time in more that 15 hotels in and around Phuket and Khao Lak. I must say this is a nice hotel (nice like any other) but not anything spectacular.
Positives were that the room we had was massive, brand new and very well appointed.
If you can afford it .. I would much rather recommend the JW down the road from this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst tropical gardens, the chic boutique-like Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa, a Marriott Luxury & Lifestyle Hotel offers privacy and is only 15 minutes leisurely drive from Phuket International Airport, it is adjacent to Sirinath Marine National Park.The resort offers 22 Pool Villas and 4 Ocean Front Pool Villas with private pool and large patio, 4 One Bedroom Suites and 150 Deluxe Rooms. Two outdoor swimming pools, Quan Spa with eight treatment rooms, 6 event venues, steam rooms, outdoor massage sala, fitness centre, bike rides, cooking school, diving lessons, Kid's world and children's pavilion with indoor recreation area and outdoor pool. Golf is available nearby. For your gastronomical journey the hotel offers an all day dining restaurant with fresh ingredient at Loca Vore, Takieng - Thai Restaurant, The Lounge, Doppio for gourmet deli with coffee and tea leaf bar and Sand Box at Mai Khao beachfront serving international cuisine during the day and BBQ at night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Phuket Hotel Mai Khao
- Renaissance Phuket Resort And Spa
- Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa Mai Khao