Stayed at this hotel for 5 nights, after spending time in Krabi. We dont usually like big hotels but as it was low season and we got a good rate through wotif we decided to give it a go. Imagine our dismay when it seemed a problem for us to have rooms close to our friends as the hotel was fully booked! The staff where great and we ended up with rooms close together. You would never have know that the hotel was fully booked. I think this was only for 2 of the nights of our stay. It is part of the Marriott group so food, and spa pricing reflects this. Little touches of chilled water by the pool and afternoon tea was complimentary if a bit hit and miss with the regularity. Hotel is very contemporary and has a beach/sand theme. The gardens that you look our from your balcony are planted in sand. Rooms were very nice, lovely comfortable bed, stylish bathroom. Staff were lovely driving you in golf buggies to and from your rooms if you didn't want to walk. Breakfast was great lots of variety including homemade icecream. Would I stay again probably not, as even though lots of plus points the hotel probably isn't my style.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst tropical gardens, the chic boutique-like Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa, a Marriott Luxury & Lifestyle Hotel, offers privacy and is only 15 minutes leisurely drive from Phuket International Airport. Our Phuket, Thailand resort's location is ideally adjacent to beautiful Sirinath Marine National Park, as well, providing the chance to completely enjoy the magic of our island. We offer 22 Pool Villas and 4 Ocean Front Pool Villas with private pool and large patio, 4 One Bedroom Suites and 150 Deluxe Rooms. Two outdoor swimming pools, Quan Spa with eight treatment rooms, 6 event venues, steam rooms, outdoor massage sala, fitness centre, bike rides, cooking school, diving lessons, Kid's world and children's pavilion with indoor recreation area and outdoor pool all delight travelers to Thailand. Golf is available nearby, and for your gastronomical journey, our hotel offers an all-day restaurant with fresh ingredients - our signature Loca Vore, Takieng - Thai Restaurant. We also provide The Lounge, Doppio for gourmet deli with coffee and tea leaf bar and Sand Box at Mai Khao beachfront serving international cuisine during the day and BBQ at night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Phuket Resort And Spa
- Renaissance Phuket Hotel Mai Khao
- Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa Mai Khao