“Expensive Average Pub Food”
Review of Bill Bentley Pub

Bill Bentley Pub
Ranked #12 of 70 Restaurants in Mai Khao
Cuisines: Irish, British, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Pub Grub! Massive plates! Average food. expensive for Thailand standards, more like Singapore prices.

Shows the EPL, has a shuffle board (first i've seen in Asia), pool table and table football.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Not really a touch of Old England, but English enough to make you feel nice and cozy while having a more than decent meal with a pint of brew. Just a Short walk from the Marriott so it was very convenient. The food was very tasty. Jack, the manager, was on hand with his British accent and the TV's had the sports of the day. Pub games on hand for you to play or not. Live music most evenings. I think they may have even had quizzes on some evenings. The only thing missing was a fireplace which is not needed in a land that is tropical. Lovely memories and lovely meals. Prices are more than reasonable...maybe we can return someday...sigh.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

I'm an ashamedly typical Brit abroad - we loved this pub. Good service, beers and games. The shuffle board (parlour game) was a revelation and it was a great way to spend a rainy Thai afternoon... Food wasn't great but we had a super time.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I've been to Mai Khao a few times and due to some less than rave reviews here on Trip Advisor I had never ventured into Bill Bentley Pub, until my visit last week.
Holidaying with my daughter, we decided to check out Bill Bentley Pub this time round for lunch due to a growing number of better reviews. I was pleasantly surprised.
The place is quite large and is a typical English style pub with TV showing sports, a pool table, bar football etc. The staff were welcoming and were ever ready with smiles and quite efficient in doing their job. The meals themselves were of good quality and good size. They offer a range of western and Thai dishes and as we lunched there each day over 4 days we sampled a few of them and all were of good quality.
I have to give Bill Bentley Pub a thumbs up and hope they continue to draw in the customers as from what I witnessed and experienced they are now doing a decent job - keep it up.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Very relaxing atmosphere with excellent live singer on weekdays.The singer livens up the place and creates great ambiance.The thai food is very good and the drinks reasonably priced.Well worth a visit.The shuffle board is a good time pass