We stayed in one of the round cottages for three nights before heading to the Similans. We needed to relax and unwind for a couple of days and this is definitely what happened.
Mal and Koy treat you like friends, happily sharing a beer and a chat well into the night. The Thai food, though very cheap is still some of the best we've had in Thailand. We ate all meals in the restaurant for three days and could not get enough of it... Worth a trip for lunch or dinner as the sun sets.
If you're looking for nightlife, markets, street and beach vendors then DON'T come here. If you're looking for hammocks, silence, cheap beer and great food then you'd be hard pressed to find better value for money on Phuket.
We'll be back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Very natural resort with modern facilities and friendly English speaking staff. Round En-Suite Cottages, Beach Huts and Campground. Licenced Restaurant open to the public and serving a large variety of Thai & English food. This site is one of the most natural and quietest areas of Phuket and a complete contrast to the overdeveloped south. There is no road along the beach so you will not be disturbed by noisy traffic or nightclubs and although we are only a few kilometers from the airport you you cannot hear the aircraft. It is our policy to operate using environmentally friendly practices as much as possible. All building and fittings are recently constructed so you can be sure of clean & presentable facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Seaside Cottages & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside Cottages & Restaurant Hotel Mai Khao
- Seaside Cottages And Restaurant
- Seaside Cottages & Restaurant Phuket/Mai Khao