Seaside Cottages & Restaurant
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Mai Khao
See available hotels
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsthe holiday innfried bananaquiet beachrenaissance resortmalcolmphuketbahtthaimai
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 26, 2009

A warm and friendly welcome awaits you from Mal and Koy at their picture perfect location. Tremendous Thai food, second to none service, massages as the ocean waves roll in and even maybe impromptu guitar playing around the night fire - what more does a traveller need?

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dm2659
Reviewed November 3, 2009

The bungalos were calm, simplistic and beautiful. If you truly want to get away this is the place. The staff were stunningly helpful. I liked it so much I changed my plans and am going back this weekend.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank DSHERW
Reviewed March 18, 2009

Seaside Cottages & Restaurant is not the place to go if you are after lots of noise, crowded beaches and hassling from people who want to sell you things.

Agree with everything in the previous reviews. We stayed a week in a very good resort near Patong the week before and Seaside Cottages & Restaurant was much more fun despite not having all the usual things like a pool, cable tv, airconditioning etc.

The location is great and quite different to most tourist spots in Phuket that have hordes of people everywhere. Anywhere in Phuket is accessible from Mai Khao so there is no problem with being at the other end of the island.

Mal and Koy are fantastic hosts and the food at the restaurant was the best we had while in Phuket by far.

The only thing we didn't like about our stay was having to leave.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank Gumwah
Reviewed March 16, 2009

I stayed here on my first trip to Thailand - it was my first stop and I couldn't have asked for anything better! Mal and Koy go out of their way to help you, nothing is too much bother. The beautiful little bungalows were clean, comfy and with a beautiful view right on the beach!
The location was quiet and peaceful, and it felt like the beach was all mine. I can't tell you what a wonderful place this is - you'll have to see for yourself!

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled solo
2  Thank Anclaz
Reviewed March 16, 2009

My wife and I stayed at a Marriott hotel about half an hour's walk on the beach away. We visited the restaurant several times and the food was excellent. The owner even went to a local fish market and bought fish for our last visit before returning home from Thailand.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple