Review Highlights
It was awesome!

It was a spur of the moment decision to go para-sailing. I had waited 27 years to go and finally... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
BigFatGreeceTrip
Amazing jet ski tour!

Me and my boyfriend did the hour and half jet ski tour on the last day of our holiday and it was... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
k_chandler99
Fordingbridge, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews hot springs jet skiing white beach safari tour black mountain life jackets an amazing view made us feel amazing experience water sports these guys highlight of our trip crazy water taking photos jetski experience volcano crew
Selected filters
Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

One of the best experiences ever and the staff are lovely. We asked for a 130hp jet ski but non were available so they gave us the 110hp for 30mins and discounted it for us to make up for the lack of availability! The jetskis go upward of 50mph and are perfect for thrill seekers!!! Would recommend to any one

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

Excelent service from Booking to visit the volcano. Friendly staff, guide was great and polite. Would repeat no doubt.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed November 6, 2018

Was one of my best experiences with extreme sports. I did Jet Ski. Al of the stuff was very friendly and happy people. They even put my dslr in a safe box when a huge rain started while i was on the jet ski. it was so funny and entairtening. was like i was plying on a nintendo game! not to mention the fact that afterward they took me some photos to remember that experience! i would definitely do this again and again!!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed October 23, 2018

I had only heard about skyboarding on tv and the internet. When I found out they offered it here I was a bit hesitant to try it. The guys explained everything to me and gave me the confidence I would pick it up within the first ten minutes. They were right... I was up on my first try and only got up longer as the session progressed. They were very accommodating lending me a wetsuit at no extra charge. They also let my wife ride on the jetski as it pulled me. Would definitely use this company again!!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

A very great experience! My wife and I absolutely loved it. We got the package to go out to the volcanic hot spring and don't regret the money spent one bit. The jet skiing, the water, the scenery and the guide all adds up to a very great time. Thank you!

Date of experience: October 2018