We stayed at Taj, Bekal for 3 days\nights in May 2013. Drove down from Bangalore and it took us about 7 hours.
- The Hotel is situated at an Amazing location (having both beach and backwaters).
- The beach is clean and is not crowded
- Food, service and facilities are very good at the hotel
- There is a restaurant besides the beach which offers sea food (quite nice)
- Activities like kayaking, archery & swimming keep you occupied
- Stayed at Deluxe Delight room with Courtyard. It has a nice small courtyard and a small area just outside the bedroom where one can sit and enjoy the view of backwaters.
- Room delivery service is prompt and lots of options to order.
What could have been better :-
- It would have been nice to have buffet Lunch\Dinner just like Break fast.
- There are not many places to visit in Bekal (come here to relax and spend time with family). Bekal fort is about 6 Km away
Overall, a very nice and comfortable stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vivanta by Taj Bekal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.