We were two adults and two children at 11 and 13 years old staying in September.
The bungalows are quite small with boring interior. The madrases are very hard. Large veranda, which were good due to the limited space in the bungalow.
We had chosen half pension. Lots to choose from at breakfast, but the hot dishes was almost cold. The dinner was of variated quality, a bit below average. The dessert was very good.
It is a bit isolated. You can walk to the nearest town, but it is quite a walk. The beach are ok, but not as good as in Port d'Alcudia.
Good pool with lots of sun beds. Free parking with plenty of parking lots.
The children were very happy with the daily shows, which started each day at 8 pm. We participated at the Saturday show. A very entertaining disco parody/show.
The scene next to the pool played music the most of the day. Often German music, which could be quite annoying. We had asked to be placed in a bungalow away from the scene, but this was sadly not accommodated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Valentin Blue Bay is especially suitable for families. Swimmers and cyclists also chose the hotel to practice. The hotel is situated in the middle of the nature park S'Albufera, famous for its birds. Nearby there is the wide beach of Ca'n Picafort with crystal clear water and white sand, surrounded by dunes and pine woods. Also nearby the centre of the area of Albufera which offers entertainment and lively, summerly ambience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Valentin Playa de Muro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valentin Blue Bay Hotel Playa De Muro
- Valentin Playa De Muro Majorca