The Alcudi-Mar is a nice holiday hotel, but its location is not so good as just at the main street to Alcudia. So if you have a room on the street side, it could be quite noisy.
Our room was on the other side with view on the pool and the mountains, but just at the lift. So depending on the guests, it was more or less noisy, but this has nothing to do with the hotel if people are not educated enough to stay silent...
There are no rooms with seaview as you have to cross the main street and walk about 50m to reach the beach which is large and clean.
The restaurant was nice, many choices for each the breakfast and diner buffet with specialities, fish and meat.
The staff was friendly and professional and did all what they could to help us.
This hotel also accepts dogs...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2006, the beach hotel consists of a 4-storey building with a total of 20 singles and 180 double rooms, as well as a well-kept garden area. Amongst the hotel facilities there is a foyer with a 24-hour reception, a safe, a currency exchange desk and a lift. A cafe, a bar, a TV room and an air-conditioned restaurant with highchairs for children are to be found within the hotel. Moreover, the hotel offers a conference room, a public Internet terminal and a bicycle storage facility as well as bicycle hire. Younger guests may let off steam in the playground. Those arriving by car may make use of the car park or garage. Laundry services are available as well as medical assistance to round off the services on offer. *** FREE WIFI *** This popular hotel lies in the area Playa de Muro and is only 100 m from the beach and the sea. From the hotel, all the sightseeing attractions and the centre of town, which is only 4 kilometres away, can easily reached by making use of the local bus service. A selection of shopping venues, restaurants, bars and pubs are located in the hotel's vicinity and the nearest nightclubs are within 2.5 km of the hotel. The en suite rooms are fitted with a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, air conditioning/ central heating, a balcony, a hire safe and a minibar. The hotel offers a pool with a children's area, a snack bar, sun loungers and parasols. Sports enthusiasts may enjoy a game of table tennis or a work out in the gym. The health spa offers a sauna, a steam room and a hot tub. The hotel also offers a seasonal entertainment programme to ensure that there is never a dull moment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel JS Alcudi-Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Js Alcudi-Mar Hotel Playa De Muro
- Alcudi Mar Hotel
- Hotel JS Alcudi-Mar Playa De Muro, Majorca