We were skeptical about our first time doing the 'all inclusive hotel' type holiday with our kids (6 and 3) so I had researched a lot about good places to stay. Thanks to TripAdvisor we found Alcudia Park and were perfectly happy with our time there.
Rooms: We didn't love our room. We'd just booked a basic apartment so didn't expect much but it was fine - three star quality we think. But we really didn't spend much time in it so it was fine for the week. It was cleaned everyday and generally the cleaners did a great job.
Restaurant: We are pretty picky about food and are all about good quality, healthy eating and after reading a lot of good reviews about their food, we were happy to see that this was true. The restaurant do an amazing job at providing a ton of options - eg. a vegetarian would be satistfied - for all types of eaters. By the end of the week we were hoping for a big more variety but on the whole we were really content with the food.
Beach: This hotel is in a perfect location for access to the beach - it took us about 2 minutes from our room to the stunning Playa de Muro. We didn't spend much time in the pool area (the outdoor was too cold at this time of year and the indoor was perfect for our eldest child) but spent most of the day (from sunrise to sunset!) on the gorgeous beach - lots of lovely sand, turquoise waters and a perfect temperature. I was so glad we'd picked a hotel on the beach - after seeing other hotels in the area, I definitely wouldn't return unless we were staying on the beach.
Kids Club: Fantastic! My eldest was eager to attend everyday even though we thought he'd prefer to stay with us :) Also the kids disco and shows were lots of fun for our little ones - we'd sit back an enjoy our all inclusive cocktails and read our books!
All in all it was a really great holiday at a fantastic hotel, all the staff worked tirelessly keeping the place keen while maintaining a warm, friendly smile and always so lovely to our kids: we would definitely return!
Warning: I advise to spend the extra money and have a private transfer - we didn't know so booked a group transfer and thus had to spend up to 3 hours (!) on a huge coach picking up people from their hotels rather than a faster 45 minute trip to the airport - not the best way to start and end our holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PLEASE NOTE: The IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park hotel reopens its doors this spring with new suites and Star Prestige zone, as well as a new Beach Club. Located right on the seafront at the Playa de Muro, IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park is one of Alcudia’s leading hotels. This apartment hotel with exclusive All Inclusive option is ideal for families with children for many reasons including the hotel's unique U-shape, which provides security and privacy, and the shallow sea waters. Likewise, the hotel is home to Alcudia's port promenade, one of the most entertaining in Majorca, in a coveted inlet perfect for water-sports. Our hotel offers 366 apartments, many with lovely sea, pool, or garden views. Pools and Beach. This Alcudia all-inclusive family hotel's pristine pools and beach, nearly touching each other, are the main attraction for guests at the IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park during their stay in Alcudia. Children can play and splash in the water while parents relax without worry. Playa de Muro is one of the best beaches on the island of Mallorca. Relaxing Vacations. At IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park's SPA Sensations, you can indulge in the best services in a new concept in wellbeing for hotels in Alcudia. Treatments and facilities include Finnish sauna, massage, Turkish baths, manicure and pedicure room, hydro-massage, and relaxation area...all performed with the utmost care and attention of the best, skilled professionals of our top Playa de Muro spa hotel. Extra charge. Kids Entertained Like Never Before. Our family-oriented hotel in Alcudia plans children's activities according to age. The Teenieclub has been created for teenagers, packed with a generous offering of sports and activities. Your little kings and queens will continue to feel like royalty with the activities and games offered during your Alcudia vacation. Fun without borders. At the IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park hotel you will have fun with a wide array of activities. Water sports, adventure sports, shows and performances --a world of fun is waiting for you in one of the best hotels in Alcudia. Priority Location Apartments. Integrated in 2011, the IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park is proud to present its Priority Location Apartments, ideal for luxury apartment holidays in Playa de Muro: modern, exclusive, and featuring an enormous 40-inch flat screen TV as well a grand panoramic terrace with outdoor sofa, two hammocks, artificial grass and views of the swimming pool. Free premium Wi-Fi: Connect to the Internet with Iberostar. The hotel offers exclusive free premium Wi-Fi in all its facilities. A fine connection – 3.5Mb in up to three devices – to use during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Alcudia Park Hotel Playa De Muro
- Iberostar Puerto Alcudia
- Iberostar Hotel Alcudia Park
- IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park Playa De Muro, Majorca