I went with my wife and 5 year old child to this hotel to spend the last week of August 2013. The objective was not to spend our days running around the island but to do hotel vacations and enjoy the hotel and its surroundings, with this in mind we choose an All Inclusive package.
The rooms were pleasant and clean, we had some ants but somehow they “magically” disappeared.
The staff, with only one exception, is extremely friendly, even with a full hotel the staff kept their sympathy on.
The food is wonderful, the variety and quality was great, 5 starts on this.
The beach is right next the hotel, 20 meters from the pool. The water is crystal clear and the sand is clean.
The Night show is the same all over the world.
The internet it’s not free, not even the computers in the lobby had internet connection. You can request a temp access 30 minutes per day or pay 20 euros for 7 day unlimited access.
Not enough tables/seats for everyone to watch the shows. It was war time right before the show, people were fighting for a chair.
Poll seats also not enough. The first thing that a lot of people did was to secure a nice poll spot.
Most of Kid’s activities are poor, my kid got bored and left most of the activity’s earlier. For me this was the biggest negative aspect of the hotel.
You cannot drop your kids there and pick them up 30 minutes later.
Do not rent a car at the hotel, just cross the street and you will find many places to rent a car much cheaper.
You will find some touristic operators (not from the Hotel) that provide excursions in the island, I had a very bad experience with the “Soltropico” girl.
I wanted to get information about the “Drach” caves and she told me that the only way to see the show at the caves is to buy an excursion because the tickets were all bought by the operators. I was not convinced and made a phone call directly to the caves, the result was that the show was included in all visits and they are available to everyone.
In conclusion, for me the Hotel is very good but it was not enough things for kids to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PLEASE NOTE: The IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park hotel reopens its doors this spring with new suites and Star Prestige zone, as well as a new Beach Club. Located right on the seafront at the Playa de Muro, IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park is one of Alcudia’s leading hotels. This apartment hotel with exclusive All Inclusive option is ideal for families with children for many reasons including the hotel's unique U-shape, which provides security and privacy, and the shallow sea waters. Likewise, the hotel is home to Alcudia's port promenade, one of the most entertaining in Majorca, in a coveted inlet perfect for water-sports. Our hotel offers 366 apartments, many with lovely sea, pool, or garden views. Pools and Beach. This Alcudia all-inclusive family hotel's pristine pools and beach, nearly touching each other, are the main attraction for guests at the IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park during their stay in Alcudia. Children can play and splash in the water while parents relax without worry. Playa de Muro is one of the best beaches on the island of Mallorca. Relaxing Vacations. At IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park's SPA Sensations, you can indulge in the best services in a new concept in wellbeing for hotels in Alcudia. Treatments and facilities include Finnish sauna, massage, Turkish baths, manicure and pedicure room, hydro-massage, and relaxation area...all performed with the utmost care and attention of the best, skilled professionals of our top Playa de Muro spa hotel. Extra charge. Kids Entertained Like Never Before. Our family-oriented hotel in Alcudia plans children's activities according to age. The Teenieclub has been created for teenagers, packed with a generous offering of sports and activities. Your little kings and queens will continue to feel like royalty with the activities and games offered during your Alcudia vacation. Fun without borders. At the IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park hotel you will have fun with a wide array of activities. Water sports, adventure sports, shows and performances --a world of fun is waiting for you in one of the best hotels in Alcudia. Priority Location Apartments. Integrated in 2011, the IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park is proud to present its Priority Location Apartments, ideal for luxury apartment holidays in Playa de Muro: modern, exclusive, and featuring an enormous 40-inch flat screen TV as well a grand panoramic terrace with outdoor sofa, two hammocks, artificial grass and views of the swimming pool. Free premium Wi-Fi: Connect to the Internet with Iberostar. The hotel offers exclusive free premium Wi-Fi in all its facilities. A fine connection – 3.5Mb in up to three devices – to use during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Alcudia Park Hotel Playa De Muro
- Iberostar Puerto Alcudia
- Iberostar Hotel Alcudia Park
- IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park Playa De Muro, Majorca