Just returned from a fantastic 10 night All Inclusive stay at the Alcudia Park. There was 6 in our party including 2 children aged 7 and 3.
Upon arrival there had been a miss understanding regards rooms but I think this was mainly down to the travel agent. The reception staff were very helpfull and we quickly moved rooms the following day.
The hotel was very clean and the gardens spotless. Food was good and there was alot of choice, however there is only 1 buffett style restaurant to choose from which was ok but did get very busy and trying to find a big enough table to sit us all was difficult. There is a pool/snack bar serving lunch and allthough we didnt encounter any problems some families we spoke to did say the food was either under cooked or still frozen.
I would say that the hotel mainly caters for familys with children with lots of activities like the kids clubs and mini disco at night. Even the main entertainment/disco finished at 22.15. Great if you want to get the kids to bed, not so good if you want to party the night away.
We did find an indoor bar (I believe they call it the Piano Bar) but this was very quite and little amosphere.
Something that the Rep and Reception failed to tell us was that bottled water is available from reception for All Inclusive guests. We spoke to a few people who had been buying it from the supermarket next door.
The animation team were very friendly and we found that you could have a good laugh with them. Archery, Rifle and Pistol shooting plus Beach Volley ball were all provided by the team, then they worked very hard putting on a show at the night time.
The hotel is approx 2 miles from Alcudia and we found it a little too far to walk with small children so would recomend jumping on a bus.
While we were there some of the rooms were having the patio doors and windows replaced with more modern style, I would say that the rooms were in need of a make over and did look a little dated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PLEASE NOTE: The IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park hotel reopens its doors this spring with new suites and Star Prestige zone, as well as a new Beach Club. Located right on the seafront at the Playa de Muro, IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park is one of Alcudia’s leading hotels. This apartment hotel with exclusive All Inclusive option is ideal for families with children for many reasons including the hotel's unique U-shape, which provides security and privacy, and the shallow sea waters. Likewise, the hotel is home to Alcudia's port promenade, one of the most entertaining in Majorca, in a coveted inlet perfect for water-sports. Our hotel offers 366 apartments, many with lovely sea, pool, or garden views. Pools and Beach. This Alcudia all-inclusive family hotel's pristine pools and beach, nearly touching each other, are the main attraction for guests at the IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park during their stay in Alcudia. Children can play and splash in the water while parents relax without worry. Playa de Muro is one of the best beaches on the island of Mallorca. Relaxing Vacations. At IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park's SPA Sensations, you can indulge in the best services in a new concept in wellbeing for hotels in Alcudia. Treatments and facilities include Finnish sauna, massage, Turkish baths, manicure and pedicure room, hydro-massage, and relaxation area...all performed with the utmost care and attention of the best, skilled professionals of our top Playa de Muro spa hotel. Extra charge. Kids Entertained Like Never Before. Our family-oriented hotel in Alcudia plans children's activities according to age. The Teenieclub has been created for teenagers, packed with a generous offering of sports and activities. Your little kings and queens will continue to feel like royalty with the activities and games offered during your Alcudia vacation. Fun without borders. At the IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park hotel you will have fun with a wide array of activities. Water sports, adventure sports, shows and performances --a world of fun is waiting for you in one of the best hotels in Alcudia. Priority Location Apartments. Integrated in 2011, the IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park is proud to present its Priority Location Apartments, ideal for luxury apartment holidays in Playa de Muro: modern, exclusive, and featuring an enormous 40-inch flat screen TV as well a grand panoramic terrace with outdoor sofa, two hammocks, artificial grass and views of the swimming pool. Free premium Wi-Fi: Connect to the Internet with Iberostar. The hotel offers exclusive free premium Wi-Fi in all its facilities. A fine connection – 3.5Mb in up to three devices – to use during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Alcudia Park Hotel Playa De Muro
- Iberostar Puerto Alcudia
- Iberostar Hotel Alcudia Park
- IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park Playa De Muro, Majorca