This is a decent looking hotel, nice pool area, good food, and nice people work there. However, there are somethings you should consider if your traveling from the states.
First of all, it is a family hotel completely. It does not cater to couples whatsoever. There will be a much of naked, screaming kids everywhere you go chasing after some guy in a dog costume wearing a dirty diaper (I think his name is Smiley). They are so family oriented, you cannot get a queen/king sized bed. We were on our honeymoon and we needed to sleep on two twin beds pushed together.
Second, there will be nothing but Germans. Germans are nice people, don't get me wrong, but we yerned to hear someone speaking English.
Third, there is not much to do in the town. We took lots of naps and walked on the beach. Also, there is no fitness center, something I was particularly unhappy about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park apart-hotel is one of the best hotels in Alcudia. Located on the Playa de Muro shoreline, this apartment hotel with exclusive All Inclusive option is ideal for families with children for many reasons including the hotel's unique U-shape, which provides security and privacy, and the shallow sea waters. Likewise, the hotel is home to Alcudia's port promenade, one of the most entertaining in Majorca, in a coveted inlet perfect for water-sports. Our hotel offers 366 apartments, many with lovely sea, pool, or garden views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Iberostar Alcudia Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Alcudia Park Hotel Playa De Muro
- Iberostar Puerto Alcudia
- Iberostar Hotel Alcudia Park
- Iberostar Alcudia Park Playa De Muro, Majorca