My family and I recently stayed here; this hotel goes out of its way to make your stay perfect. The rooms are spotless and highly polished, and the staff are very friendly. While many of the activities didn't interest me, I did try a few and they were very fun. There is also a 'Mini Club' if you have younger children with you. The hotel is quite close to some shops, however if you would like to reach a city or go sightseeing you will have to travel quite far. (About 15 minutes on a bus...) The restaurant is open almost all day and offers some very nice foods and drinks. The pool area is very clean but the water itself was freezing! The hotel is right next to a really great beach on which they host some of the activities such as beach volleyball.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park apart-hotel is one of the best hotels in Alcudia. Located on the Playa de Muro shoreline, this apartment hotel with exclusive All Inclusive option is ideal for families with children for many reasons including the hotel's unique U-shape, which provides security and privacy, and the shallow sea waters. Likewise, the hotel is home to Alcudia's port promenade, one of the most entertaining in Majorca, in a coveted inlet perfect for water-sports. Our hotel offers 366 apartments, many with lovely sea, pool, or garden views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Iberostar Alcudia Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Alcudia Park Hotel Playa De Muro
- Iberostar Puerto Alcudia
- Iberostar Hotel Alcudia Park
- Iberostar Alcudia Park Playa De Muro, Majorca