My family and I recently stayed here; this hotel goes out of its way to make your stay perfect. The rooms are spotless and highly polished, and the staff are very friendly. While many of the activities didn't interest me, I did try a few and they were very fun. There is also a 'Mini Club' if you have younger children with you. The hotel is quite close to some shops, however if you would like to reach a city or go sightseeing you will have to travel quite far. (About 15 minutes on a bus...) The restaurant is open almost all day and offers some very nice foods and drinks. The pool area is very clean but the water itself was freezing! The hotel is right next to a really great beach on which they host some of the activities such as beach volleyball.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Alcudia Park hotel has an fantastic location on the longest beach on the island, and just 6 km away from Puerto de Alcudia. The complex features 366 rooms as well as an outdoor pool and a heated covered pool, with hammocks, towels and parasols also available. Guests can also choose to stay in a superior Star Prestige room and enjoy its exclusive facilities and services. The cuisine at the Alcudia Park hotel is perfect for all, thanks to the wide choice at the buffet and the possibility of choosing low calorie dishes or the special menu for coeliacs ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Alcudia Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Alcudia Park Hotel Playa De Muro
- Iberostar Puerto Alcudia
- Iberostar Hotel Alcudia Park
- Iberostar Alcudia Park Playa De Muro, Majorca