Stayed here in July and can say for certain never again. Having been up since 4 in the morning we didn't arrive at the hotel til 2:30pm and when we did arrive we were told that we couldn't stay in our rooms that night and were moved to another hotel next door which was horrendous we were given no explanation why just that we could one back the next morning and check in we had to use the continentals facilities for everything apart from sleeping there. Because of this inconvenience we were given free safes and Internet during our stay and anything else we want which is pretty stupid as what else would we want in an all inclusive hotel. The staff were friendly enough though and the entertainers tried their hardest to get people involved with the activities. The sunbeds are in desperate need of replacement as most are broken and because it was busy you needed to get down at 9am on the dot to try and get a decent sunbed.the food was very poor and not a great choice I would rather not live off burger and chips for my entire holiday. The rooms were ok with great air con however the beds were very uncomfortable. The walls were paper thing and occasionally you could here the people next door on the toilet (not pleasant). When booking this holiday we were lead to believe it was only 10 minutes walking to the centre of alcudia where we have been before however after walking for 10minutes were were no where near alcudia in fact it was at least 30minutes walking (1.5miles) and in that heat it was too uncomfortable to walk anywhere so ended up getting taxis there and back which were cheap enough. There should be a separate smoking area outside as people were smoking around you not caring about others which I felt was rude especially when you are trying to enjoy an already disappointing holiday. Cleaners rarely changed towels we had a dirty one left for 4days. The toilets next to reception stunk you needed to hold your nose to attempt to enter them the smell was so bad it make you heave(hello air fresher has been invented) the hotel was close to the beach on of its very few plus points.having previously stayed at the delfin vender (it's sister hotel) and them both being rated the same i did expect more for the money we paid. In the future I will defiantly go back to the delfin and not here I recommend others avoid this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel ROC Continental Park is located only 50 metres from the Playa de Muro beach, and very close to the s'Albufera Nature Reserve, a combination which together form one of the island's longest and most beautiful beaches.The Hotel Roc Continental Park offers its guests an All-Inclusive board basis with all the necessary comforts and a wide range of possibilities to ensure that guests have a wonderful stay.This hotel offers the most comfortable accommodation in the area: an unbeatable value and great all inclusive benefits. A wide range of hotel activities with special entertainment for both children and adults really makes a difference, being fully recommended for families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotel.de, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Roc Continental Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Stil Continental Park
- Hotel Roc Continental Park Playa De Muro, Majorca