The hotel has a nice and modern design and me and my spouse loved it.
We had a two bedroom suite at ground level. The suite was nice and the design was modern. The bathroom had a large shower with a massage function. But why the bathroom door did not have a lock we never found out.
In the living room there was a small flat screen TV with German, French, Spanish and English channels. There was a nice sofa, a desk and chair and a small fridge where we could keep our water.
The bedroom had two full size beds standing close together, but they sometimes did slide apart. There was also a large closet with a safe that you could rent for an extra charge.
Both rooms had floor to ceiling windows which could be opened out to the balcony. From the ground floor balcony we had a great view over one of the pools, but since it was on the ground floor there was also easy to see in from the outside. So we had to have the curtains closed most of the time.
The suite also had air conditioning that worked when the door key was in a special holder. The air condition could be set separately in both rooms.
We had the breakfast buffet every morning and it was very good, and included a lot of different thing, a big plus was that the buffet was changed a little every day do that it was not the same all the time.
The hotel also offered a dinner buffet but we never tried that.
The two pools in the hotels where not heated and since we where there in September it was a bit cold some times. There was a small area for working out as well but we got out training on the beach or in the pool instead. In the hotel lobby there is a bar and some nights they had live entertainment there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Gaviotas Suites Hotel - a pioneer in the area as far back as in the -70s and with more than 30 years of experience - consolidates stars and a image: modern lines in every corner invite you to a holiday oasis where quality is the common element and white, the colour that permeates everything. Here you can enjoy gardens, comfortable suites and modern facilities. But Las Gaviotas Suites Hotel is much more than just a beautiful design. Our identity is, above all, friendly treatment and good service. Our experience and know-how, together with each guest, will do the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, TravelUp, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Las Gaviotas Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Gaviotas Hotel Playa De Muro
- Hotel Las Gaviotas
- Las Gaviotas Suites Hotel Playa De Muro, Majorca