Just back from a week in Las Gaviotas, and had a great time. All comments we read on trip advisor were correct, this is a very nice hotel, very calm and very clean. We had a junior suite overlooking the main pool, amazing. Staff are very efficient and discreet. Breakfast are very nice, diners can be a little chaotic when too busy. I would say that the food is average, could be better for a 4 stars. There is also a spa which we used and that was very enjoyable. My guess is that it must be not as nice on hight season when the hotel is full, this week in October was a perfect time. Concerning the location, rather quiet, very touristic, we had some very nice lunch on the beach, grilled fish and paella for a good price and very fresh. The beach is beautiful, clear warm water. I would recommend this hotel and would go again with no hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Las Gaviotas Suites Hotel - a pioneer in the area as far back as in the -70s and with more than 30 years of experience - consolidates stars and a image: modern lines in every corner invite you to a holiday oasis where quality is the common element and white, the colour that permeates everything. Here you can enjoy gardens, comfortable suites and modern facilities. But Las Gaviotas Suites Hotel is much more than just a beautiful design. Our identity is, above all, friendly treatment and good service. Our experience and know-how, together with each guest, will do the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Las Gaviotas Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Gaviotas Hotel Playa De Muro
- Hotel Las Gaviotas
- Las Gaviotas Suites Hotel Playa De Muro, Majorca