2,031 results
All reviews bbq restaurant block c kids club main restaurant evening entertainment every night bunk beds self catering ice cream baby pool great holiday young children main pool sea view busy hotel games room football pitch
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hi folks. Before we came here I read the reviews everyday. And found they were always quite good. Today is our last day and what a holiday we've had I have never came across a hotel which steps out of their way to make your holiday as perfect and fun filled from start to finish. The staff work extremely hard. They are very friendly and helpful. Anything I requested I got without any issue nothing was a problem. We requested a room with a view and that's exactly what we got. Room 306 on block C Ibiza. Excellent room!!! The cleaners work very very hard keeping this hotel spotless. We were self catering and have found this quite expensive so if your alinclusive I think u will find this alot better. For kids from a young age to older teens there is everything u need right here. Slides for small kids larger slides for older kids. The hotel sits right on the beach which is absolutely beautiful. We got bus rides in and out to alcudia town. Cost us 7.75 Euros for a family of 5. One way. Was worth it for nice restaurants. Today is our last day unfortunately. But already I've recommended this hotel to friends and family. And they have saw pics and agreed how lovely it is. I couldn't wait to leave this review and I hope it helps.

2  Thank Gemma D
HManagementPins, General Manager at TUI FAMILY LIFE Alcudia Pins, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Gemma D;

Thank you for your trust when choosing Alcudia Pins as your Holiday Destination. We are veruy happy to know we have exceeded your expectations and that you have enjoyed your well deserved holidays with us.
Thank you for your lovely comments about the staff, the cleanliness of the hotel and for your further recommendations.

Please if for your next visit, you would like to contact me, please do not hesitate to do so to miguel.rojas@nordotel.com; I will be pleased to assist you.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon;

Best Regards,

Poor show 2 adults and 4 kids 2 weeks all inclusive
Booked 2 appartment rooms via travel agent for 6 of us wgich cost an absolute fortune .... when we checked in they only had one room left which was a double bed in one room twin beds in another and sofa bed in small living area with open plan kitchen wall space and we had to put cot in kitchen ...
2nd night there my little one came out in rash I thought it was heat rash but turned out to be hand for and mouth ...signs everywhere when I was walking around how much the place was affected it was an awful does my little one got ... toe nails and all fell off ... thankfully we managed the other 3 escaped it but the chemist where I went to get calamine lotion €17 !!! She said it's always there alot get it so she must of caught it in baby pool water ...
Noticed signs up on it over the 2 weeks pool closed due to kids not wearing swim nappies so it had floaters so what do u expect
Holiday cost over €6400 what and where I'd go with that again dedo not here anyways

I spent the 2 weeks walking with buggy as couldnt go near the pool, took it in turns to eat as isolated her but obviously other people didnt think to do the same with there kids ...met 2 other families in same situation
If u Google Alcudia Hand foot and mouth is massive if I had of known this before going I would of chosen Lanzarote or Portugal again quicker ...

Food was good
The older Kids loved the entertainment at night the reps were very good indeed
Beach is nice on doorstep which was a massive bonus

Pack the calamine lotion as it's expensive here and datkarin oral gel is available over counter here

Rooms could do with been updated we were above the shop very noisy as bins are under the block so plenty bin lorry noise early

Dear lucylu18_10;

We are very sorry to hear about your little one and the virus caught. when reading about the HFM virus, it is a common virus in tropical weather, and unfortunatelly your little one caught it.

Please note that we strictly follow all the POSI procedures in order to prevent any virus or illness and offer safe holidays to all or customers, that is why the pool needs to be closed when something is not regular in the water, but also, when it gets to happen, they do not get closed for the entire time or the two week time you mention in your review.

Please if there is anything else you would like to report, please, do not hesitate to mail me directly to miguel.rojas@nordotel.com

Best Regards.

Miguel Rojas

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I travelled here the second week of June with my partner and 10month old baby. We only booked for a week as it was my little ones first holiday abroad but I wished we had booked to stay for 2 weeks. Our whole experience at this hotel was amazing could not fault nothing at all! When we arrived we didn’t have a kettle in the room and straight away they delivered it to us and it was brand new! Along with a baby high chair too! The food was good too a lot of choice being a buffet, my son has allergies to a lot of foods and the chefs even accommodated us with that too! The beach was beautiful. The rooms were cleaned every day. So please please don’t be put off by the moaners that have written the negative reviews. I’ve stayed in 5* accommodations and this hotel was definitely up there within most things! 100% recommend to families.

1  Thank NatalieLouise123

Dear NatalieLouise123;

Thank you for your lovely review.

We are really pleased to know you have had an amazing time with us.

Thank you for your praises of the food on offer, the staff service with the special mention to the chefs, and also thank you for recommending our hotel to your relatives.

It has been a pleasure for us to have hosted your family holidays and we are already looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best Regards.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel it self is great and the hotel staff are amazing. Looks like it would get very very busy perk times. As for tui the reps are rubbish should be ashamed to call them selfs reps all they are interested in is a free hoilday it looks like. But if you ignore them the hotel is lovely

1  Thank Luke P

Dear Luke P,

Thank you to have taken some of your time to share your Holiday Experience:

We are happy to know you found the hotel a lovely place and consider amazing the hotel staff.

We are all one team, the TUI reps and the hotel staff work really hard to accommodate and exceed all our customers expectations, I am sorry you did not get the assistance needed from the reps and I will inform the team leader about it, on behalf of the whole team, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

We hope to welcome you back again, so please, if you would like to contact me directly, please do not hesitate to do so to miguel.rojas@nordotel.com; I will be pleased to assist you.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed as here for two weeks at the begining of June in a two bed apartment. We were not all inclusive (and we take our own cereal, tea and coffee with us wherever we travel!)
The staff were always helpful and smiling and our apartment was kept beautifully clean by a super chambermaid.
The few problems we had were dealt with immediately by the maintenance team. The grounds were kept immaculate (considering they have 590 rooms to look after).
It was right on the beach.
The apartment would not have suited six people as it had only limited dining space with two chairs. There were few pots and pans and just a microwave and a kettle and a hob, no oven. But as a couple used to travelling we made do! (The new kettle was providied for us as there was none there when we arrived).
The bathroom had a bath and copious amounts of hot water.
There was excellent WIFI in our apartment (A314) and we had sea views and evening sunshine on the balcony.
We found the garden BBQ restaurant to have excellent food though the service was really slow.
The Bambola where we ate just once was dire and the service was dire.
I do agree with others, that there was not a choice of restaurants around but we visited Alcudia and the Port and walked to Can Picafort and had meals there. So you have to be adventurous in your approach!!
All in all the hotel and accomodation was excellent (and that coming from an elderly non all inclusive couple), but its the staff that made it.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Busyhavinhols

Dear Busyhavinhols;

Thank you for your lovely post.

We are very pleased to know you have had a lovely time with us.

On behalf of the whole team, thank you for your praises. We feel very happy to know that our hard work exceeded your expectations.

Your feedback is very important for us, please note that your comments about the apartments facilities and La bambola will be reviewed for futher improvements.

We hope to welcome you back soon, so please, if you consider it, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. I will be happy to assist you as much as possible.

Looking forward to welcoming you back.

Best regards.